Merry Christmas, Weirdo

Third Person POV.

It was late. Jonathan was out in the woods by Mirkwood road. He was taking pictures around to help him search for Will. The sound of screaming caught his attention. As he ran to the screaming, he saw a few people. There was pool, chairs, anything in a backyard that the wealthy can afford. Steve Harrington, Nancy Wheeler, Barbara Holland, Tommy H, and Carol. Jonathan watched, mostly at Nancy and Steve. He got the idea to take pictures.

Not long after, the teens go into Steve's house, soaked by the pool. Jonathan just stood there with his camera. He saw that Barbara came out and sat on the dive platform. He didn't know what to think or do.

He noticed something up at the window. It was Steve and Nancy. Got the idea of taking the pictures. Not for a bad use. He was searching for his brother. "Shit." He said to himself as he ran out of film. He kneeled to fill the camera with film. Just as he gets up, Barb was gone. Jonathan left then.

˵

It's been a while since the phone short circuiting, which made Joyce think that it was Will, his breathing. She wasn't so sure about the background noise that made her not hear the breathing as much. She talked to Hopper about it, Hop didn't seem so amused.

Joyce bought another phone, asking for an advance to her boss, she didn't have money to pay right then and there because of the printing copies for the missing flyers. As she got home, Joyce plugged the phone's cord to the small outlet and dragged a chair, sat with the phone on her lap. Waiting for another call.

She fell asleep, it's been hours just waiting. Then the phone rings, she shoots up awake, answering the phone. "Will?" Joyce asked questions while the call was  static, the same sounds like the last phone call the other day. She calls for Will. "Mom?" Joyce heard over the phone. The phone then shocks her. She screamed no as she threw the burned phone.

The lights in the hallway caught her attention. She saw that the lights flickered. Joyce stood. "Jonathan." She called out as she walked. The song, Should I Stay Or Should I Go, blasted and startled her. Joyce gasped as she looked down at the door to see lights. She walked into Will's room.

Joyce saw that Will's lamp was flickering. Just as she caressed the lamp, the light turned bright. Then darkness took over. The boom box turned off. She screamed in fear as something was emerging from the bedroom wall. She ran out of the house and into her car. The boom box blasted the same song. Joyce got out of the car and back to the house.

Morning came. Jonathan woke up to hear his mother calling out for Will. He got worried, so he got up and put a shirt on. He walked into Will's room to see Joyce surrounded by lamps, and light bulbs.

"Just talk to me." Joyce said softly. Jonathan was astonished to see something like this. "Mom?" Joyce looked at her son. "Jonathan. Come, come here." She swats her hands for him to come to her. "What's all this?"

"It's Will." She said as Jonathan sat next to her. "He's trying to talk to me. Th-Through the lights." She pointed. Jonathan didn't believe her.

"I know. I know. Just watch.. Will, your brother is here. Can you show him what you showed him please, baby?" She asked. A tiny flick came from the bulb in front of her. "Did you see that?"

"Mom, it's just the electricity."
They argued about the lights, bedroom wall, everything that happened yesterday. Jonathan thinking that his mother was just seeing things.