Wounds

tw: undressing against will, unwanted touching
(for plot)

The party and Nancy with Jonathan made their way into Hawkins Memorial Hospital. The receptionist was on the phone. As they walked past, the woman called to them. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Excuse me!" They stopped. "Where do you think you're going?" Nancy turned. "Oh, um... I was just going to visit my grandma again." She gestured to the others. "And this is my family." The receptionist gave a look.

"Extended." Lucas chimed.
"I don't care who they are. You know the rules. Two visitors at a time."
"Yeah, but--" The woman held two fingers up, interrupting Nance. "Two!" She went back on the phone. "Girl, this child has lost her mind. She brought a whole zoo in here."

Jonathan and Nancy stood in the elevator going for the floor where Driscoll stayed. They stood in silence, only the hold music playing. The young woman spoke up, "You know, those things I said yesterday. I.." Jon listened. "I didn't mean them."

"I know."
"I don't think you're like those assholes. At all. I never have. I was just--"
"Angry? Which I still don't get. I mean, I was just completely, utterly, mortifyingly wrong."

Wheeler looked at Byers because of his words. "Don't let that go to your head." Nancy smiled. "I won't. I just look forward to you never doubting me again." Jon kept a smile as the elevator doors open. 

The slowly but reconciling couple walked down the corridor. They noticed that there were no nurses or doctors roaming the hall like they always did. They saw clipboards on the floor like nothing. The pair walked into Driscoll's room.

She wasn't in the hospital bed. The water of the vase for the flowers was spilt. "Where is she?" Jon asked. Nancy seemed shocked. "I don't know." She walked over to Doris' clipboard. "Are you sure this is the right room?"

"Yeah." Wheeler started to look when lights blinked. Someone was at the door. A deep voice that they recognized piped. "She's gone home." They turn to see the person's hands covered in blood. The person was Tom. They started backing up as the man spoke calmly. "We were hoping you might come back." He slowly made his way to the couple.

"Whose blood is that?" Jon questioned as he stood in front of Nancy, backing up in the process. Nancy reassured the man. "Tom, whatever you've done, it's no you. He's making you do this." Jon grabbed the vase and bashed it on Tom's head. It sent him to get hit on the board. "GO!" He dragged Nancy out of the room. Out in the hallway, there stood that son of a bitch,  Bruce. He held his head, speaking in a monotone. "Owie." His face was swarmed with dark vines. Byers hurried her to run the other direction, following her. They ran down the emergency staircase.

The younger teens were in the waiting room. Lucas distracting Max. Mike and Eleven having a short conversation and Will was by himself. 

They ran down a hallway to escape Flayed Bruce. There was dead nurses and patients, even doctors. Byers and Wheeler ran into the area under construction. They made it to a room and locked the door. Nancy called on the emergency telephone. "It's ringing."

The button on the large hospital phone blinked. "I don't care how good her pie is." The receptionist said on the other hospital phone, not noticing the emergency call. "No, I want her in my damn house."

"Come on, pick up!" Nance shouted. The lights flickered. "Nancy!" The window of the door shattered. Bruce's arm came in to unlock to the door. Nancy dropped the red telephone. He came in. "I came for you, Nancy Drew." He walked up to her. Jonathan was held in a choke hold when he tried to hit him. He threw Nancy to the wall. Jon choked as Bruce head butted him and threw him against cabinets. The much stronger man grabbed a stool and hit Jon's back as he tried to get on his feet. "Jonathan!" Bruce hit Jon's back, knocking him on the floor with a face plant.