Prologue

Turning around, the smile on Alicia's face froze.

    "Wha-"

    She was at a loss of words as her mouth gaped out in exasperation. Blinking multiple times, she rubbed her eyes, just to check if she were seeing things.

    Pinching herself also didn't seem to change anything.

    Not a dream.

    Looking to the sky she cursed. God, won't you please kindly go to hell? Seriously do you find this funny? Because she certainly does not.

    All she wanted to do was watch the novel, live in person without any interaction with the vital characters, yet what was this?

    Silver hair, pointed ears, and tribal markings, who else could this person be if not him?

    She looked back down. Her dragon's nose pushed the person closer as his tail wagged, looking up at her with those damnable puppy dog eyes.

    Begrudgingly she glared at her dragon, why did he have to bring him here?

    Couldn't he be a bit more sensible, she inwardly complained as she looked towards the unwelcomed quest.

    Mr.Villain please go away. Dealing with you sounds too troublesome to be worth the effort. She cried out inside her head.

    Awkwardly she looked everywhere but at that face, proceeding to do what any logical person would do in her situation.

    She turned around, walked away, and proceeded to ignore her problems.

»»————- ✼ ————-««

Why must Wattpad not believe in spaces? Transferring from my notepad, deleting my paragraph spacing!

-clears throat- 

Hello hello hello, this is your author speaking. Welcome to the second book I've publicized. Now, if you've reached this point, then I assume you've not only read the summary but the prologue as well.

So with that in mind, if you're expecting this here tale to be remotely similar to those other novels, with MC's thrown into stories they've read- Well then. Strap in, tighten your seatbelts cause I'm afraid you're in for a bumpy ride as I show you just how wrong you are.

This was your author speaking, signing off. 

(。•ˇ‸ˇ•。)/ 

»»————- ✼ ————-««

Author's note: In case of theft. This is an original -English- novel done by yours truly [MyKataren]. This author will state here and now, oh ye thief of old, thanks for the free advertisement!

Original : www.tinyurl.com/MVPGAwebnovel