eighteen.

eighteen.

The red lights in the bar created a compelling environment. One that accomplished pulling people into the bar to drink and meet people. It wasn't the usual Molly's setting but it was something. Pru was on her first undercover case in the bar with Al and Antonio. She had been there for a half an hour prior to get Wallace Blake, the main suspect wrapped around her finger. The blonde girl wore a tight red dress that fit her body quite well. Her hair was curled loosely and fell past her shoulders.

The girl opened her mirror which had a video camera and mic in it. Pretending to touch up her lipstick. She glanced around the bar for her target. Her eyes landed on him as he sat at the bar a distance away from her as she stood in the back near the bathroom.

"Blake's by the bar, he keeps checking his phone. I'm going in." Pru informed as she closed the mirror and placed it into her handbag. The blonde made her way over to the bar counter. Leaning in the empty spot next to Wallace to ask the bartender for a drink. Pru peered over at the man next as she caught him checking her out. Scanning his eyes up and down her body. Looking at the blonde like she was prey. The girl subtly smirked to herself once she realized he caught the bait.

"Are you just going to keep staring or are you going to tell me your name?" Pru spoke up with a playful smirk on her lips.

"Sorry. I couldn't help but notice how hot you were." Wallace commented as Pru laughed.

"Still no name?" Pru wondered as he sent a smile her way.

"Wallace." He informed her as she leaned in closer to him.

"Well, Wallace. I could show you just how hot I am if you get what I'm saying." Pru seductively whispered. The man smirked as his hand started to run up her side.

"I told you my name. Now you tell me yours. It's only fair." Wallace trailed off as his hand began to lower down towards her aśs. The girl really felt like punching him but it was all a cover and she had to make sure she didn't blow it.

"Ruby." The blonde girl lied as he locked eyes with her.

"So... how about we go somewhere a little more private." Pru urged as she ran her hand up his arm.

"As tempting as that is, I'm meeting with someone in a few minutes." Wallace said as Pru slapped a pouting look onto her face.

"Aww. Come on. Can't I come along? Then we can have some fun after. I promise I'll be on my best behavior." Pru pleaded as she pouted her lips.

"Fine. But you keep you mouth shut. And you don't bring up anything you hear. Got it?" Wallace instructed as Pru nodded. Doing an imaginary zip of her lips with a smile. Wallace wrapped his arm around Pru as he guided her down a hallway. Before the girl disappeared out of sight she gave Antonio a small nod that went unnoticed by Wallace. He opened a dark painted door as he pulled Pru in with him. It was a back room filled with booze.

Jay's eyes widened a bit when he saw Pru enter the room with Wallace. But he kept his cover as Camila looked at Wallace and the girl with him. Camila rose her eyebrow up in confusion as she stared at the girl. She could've sworn she saw that girl in a photo on Ryan's phone. But Camila brushed it off in the moment. The man looked from Camila to Jay annoyed.