twenty.

twenty.

The blue painted walls that enclosed the bullpen held the entire unit. Scattered around the room they all had their attention drawn into the investigation board. Pru sat on Adam's desk, originally facing him but turned to the side to still have her attention on the board. The girl sat there eating sour patch kids as she tuned into the case.

"She's a Jane Doe. We ran her prints; they're not in the system." Hailey spoke, letting everyone know of the recent victim.

"My C.I. doesn't know her name either, but her friends name is Isabel Perez. She's dating the same guy who looks good for this murder." Kim explained.

Adam tapped Pru's leg to get her attention. The girl turned her head slightly, giving him a questioning look. Adam motioned for the bag of sour patch kids that she held in her hand. The girl mouthed a "no", which made Adam frown. Not liking Pru's answer to that. Adam began to repeatedly tap on Pru's leg. The blonde playfully began to swat his hand away in annoyance. Jay watched on attentively by his desk at the two interacting during the briefing. Feeling a strong emotion of jealousy. They were joking around and being close like how Jay and Pru used to be. And it seemed to get to him. It irritated the man that it wasn't him in Adam's place. But he had himself to blame for that even if he didn't want to admit it.

"What do we know about her?" Adam questioned as he pointed at Isabel's photo.

"She's Latina, 21, used to work on and off at the strip club on the west side. A place called Alibi." Pru informed them of what they had found out from some of their digging.

"Okay, so we think her boyfriend killed the Jane Doe?" Kevin tried to gather it all.

"Yeah. And maybe Isabel too. Because she's been missing three weeks, I tried tracking her phone. It's dead." Kim put out her possible theory.

"Alright, well, talk to your C.I. again. See what you can find out. Meanwhile, lets dig into this Jane Doe. What's her name? What's her story?" Voight instructed as Pru went to grab her jacket to go with Kim and Hailey.

"Pru." Hank called out to the girl from his spot.
Jay had been standing with him with his arms crossed he had just been dismissed from the case. The man was annoyed by the action.

"Yeah, Sarge?" She questioned as she approached the two men.

"It's almost time." He pointed at the clock as Pru frowned.

"I was really hoping to work on this case." Pru began to say as she then lowered her voice.

"The sessions aren't mandatory anymore."

"A few more sessions wouldn't hurt just for a checkup. You're off the case." Hank told the girl who stood there looking at her boss.

"But, Sarge."

"You and Halstead can go to your appointments together. Carpool. Bond a bit." Hank told her as she frowned. She glanced at Jay then sighed before walking away from them to head down to the parking lot.