twenty two.

twenty two.

The morning was a slow one. A mixture of b.o. and deodorant filled the room. The training had a small test at the end of it. And once the tests were all finished, Trudy dismissed everyone. However the intelligence unit members had stayed behind. Adam came rushing in as Trudy sighed, unimpressed by him showing up late.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"You're late." Trudy announced.

"I know. I'll do the makeup test. I—I was looking for Kev." Adam said.

"Is he okay? I don't remember seeing him last night. I was ready to prove to him that I could handle my liquor." Pru asked, worried for her friend.

"Any luck at his house?" Voight questioned.

"No. Mail's untouched, his bed's still made. But his car is not there so it looks like he never came home." Adam informed everyone.

"And he's a no-show for this." Kim spoke up.

"It's not like Kev to miss things." Pru pointed out.

"Lets track him down. Trudy. Ping his direct connect phone. Start there." Hank instructed as Platt walked off into the other room.

"Hey, so listen, last night he said he had to take care of something in Bucktown. He ever mention anything like that to you?" Adam asked Kim who shook her head 'no'.

"Anything about Jordan and Vinessa?" Hank wondered.

"No."

"Right? I mean the last time I heard, they were doing great." Adam responded.

"Hey, I think I got him." Trudy called out as everyone filed into the other room.

"Phone's pinging from Rosewood. 4458 North 14th Street." Trudy read off.

"That's well off from Bucktown." Pru commented as everyone stared down at the computer screen.

+

Pru pulled up by the side of the road. Her, Adam and Kim jumped out of the car to meet with Jay and Hailey. Arriving at the site where Kev's phone had pinged. But no sign of Kev anywhere in his car where the phone was left.

"5021 George. Squad, I need a name associated with an address: 4458 North 14th Street." Jay requested over the walkie.

"Standby." The officer on the other line said.

"Anything else yet?" Adam wondered.

"We got a Joe Baker. Two proofs for a delivery, one assault." The officer said over the radio.

"Atwater ever mention a Joe Baker, felon that lives here?" Jay questioned Adam.