Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

I keep on doing the same, avoiding every trap on the way. Bruises and cuts can be seen in my face, and also some of my clothes got ripped but I didn't stop. My eyes are now used to the fog and I can easily breathe in the humid air. I clicked my tongue when I suddenly stepped on something making a blade come to me. I avoided it but the blade cut my cheeks making me wince a little. I then jump down while continue running, I can see the house near me.

I groan in frustration when I step on something again triggering a small blade coming at me. But I avoided it by ducking down, lots of them keep on going, and again, I keep on dodging it. After avoiding it all, I then rushed down to the house. When I arrived I kneeled while panting, I finally managed to come down.

I stand up again while slowly approaching the door opening it. There I saw Urokodaki-san cooking food while the three kids like me are reading and writing. They all noticed me and the girl named Makomo approached me.

" Well done Y/N, you can start training tomorrow." He said with a stern voice, I just smiled and thanked him. Makomo then held my hands as she pulled me inside a room.

" I'll clean your wounds, Y/N-sama." She said formally, I smiled and thanked her. I then saw my bag beside me but I ignored it as Makomo started tending my wounds. I feel a little bit of pain but I endured it, minutes had passed and she is done treating her well. I thanked her for the second time making her shook her head. " No it's okay, Y/N-sama." Again she is being too formal.

" Ano ne, you can call me by my first name only. Don't be too formal." I said with a smile, she didn't say anything but smiled also before nodding.

" Why not let's meet the others Y/N?" She said while pulling me out, meeting the others mean the two boys who are reading a book and studying about nichirin swords and other kinds of stuff. They both look at us before bowing at me.

" Nice to meet you Y/N-sama, I'm Sabito and he is Giyuu." The peach hair introduce himself also the other one formally, I smiled and sat down beside them.

" Nice to meet you, please don't be too formal. We can be friends!" I said cheerfully, both Sabito and Giyuu looked at each other before smiling at me.

" Then we will call you Y/N from now on," Sabito said cheerfully making me also nod. We started chatting about ourselves while waiting for the food to be ready. Sabito's parents were killed by a demon, also Makomo while Giyuu's sister got killed by demons. I told them all about my past and how did I become a part of the Ubuyashiki. They were amazed by my story and also they don't understand why I don't hate demons. I just smiled at them while looking at the book they are reading.

" It was a promise to my Mom that I should not put hate in my heart. But it didn't change the fact that I want to avenge my parents." I said they didn't say anything but hummed in response. I then raised my head to face them. " So when will you guys train?" I asked making them looked at each other again.

" Y/N-sama, they will start training after they learned everything," Urokodaki-san answered making the three agreed. I then opened the book that Sabito read, it's about the different types of breathings including water. I already finished studying it and I memorized it all. Giyuu is studying the different types of ranks also the nichirin swords while Makomo is studying making medicine for injuries.

" How about this, while I train I'll help you with your study," I said making them widened their eyes. Sabito scratches his chin while smiling.

" I appreciate your help, but we don't want to bother you while training." He said, Giyuu nod while facing me with a smile. I shook my head and grabbed their books.