Chapter 23

Y/N's POV

I don't know what day it is but I know I stayed in my room for three days. I didn't even visit Kyojuro's grave, I feel bad but I knew that I will break down when I saw his grave. I didn't even went to the hashira meeting. I also know that I made everyone worried, especially Ayano and Amane-san. Even Tanjiro is worried about me, I really feel bad. This day I decided to meet everyone and to apologize.

" Y/N, I'll come in." I then heard Amane-san's voice while the door opened revealing her. Seeing her face maked me cry again, she sighed as she tackled me into a hug and shushed me. " Y/N, I know you are sad right now but Renguko-kun might hate seeing you acting like this. So please come out everyone is worried."

Amane-san is right, if Kyojuro is here he will hate seeing me like this. I didn't said anything and wiped my tears before pulling away with a warm smile. She then cupped my face as she wiped some of the tears in my eyes. It hurts thingking about Kyojuro but I knew he was  watching me somewhere and he don't like me crying so much.

" I'm sorry Mother. I'll prepare myself and visit Kyojuro's grave first before meeting everyone." I said, she smiled and nod, thanks to Ayano and Amane-san who keeps on checking me and trying to help me I feel a little bit fine now. She then left me as I entered the bathroom and started washing myself.

I then faced the mirror and saw my puffy eyes making me chuckle soflty. I'm getting ugly this day, if Kyojuro will see me like this he will laugh at me.  Or not he is already laughing at me, I sighed painly and finished washing before changing into my uniform. I went out then opened mg closet, Kyojuro's haori appeared making me smile bitterly as I grabbed it together with my haori.

I went out and some of the servant started greeting me with happy face. I smiled at them before greeting back, I knew they were really happy when I went out. They are really worried when I didn't even ate my food for two days. I should say sorry to them after I return. I then met Ayano making me stopped, she hugged me tightly making me just smiled and hugged her back before we pull away.

" Y/N-sama here, I bet  Rengoku-san will like them." She said with a half heartedly smile before giving me a flower.

" Thank you Ayano, he will really like this." I said and gently get the flower before totally going outside. The graveyard was not that far to us so it's easily to arrive. My footsteps became heavier when I can see the graveyard, but I tried my best not to cry when I found Kyojuro's name.

I forcely smiled as I kneeled down before lighting the small candle and then placed the flower in his grave. I didn't said anything but just stared at it, before I placed my hand and rubbed the place where his name is written.

" I'm sorry if I didn't attend your burial Kyojuro. It hurts me to see it." I said and my voice started to crack making me chuckle and wiped my tears. " I promised not to cry but just today Kyojuro, just today let me open up my pain. Why? Why did you left me, you idiot. I don't want you to leave yet, but I guess you don't want it also."

I then sighed before lightly slapping my cheek and wiping my tears. This will be the last time I'll cry, and I know Kyojuro wants me to move on. But it's not that easy, I love him so much, I already got attatched to him. But I know I can't change my fate, I then smiled warmly as I stared at the sky.

" Wait for me Kyojuro, someday I'll meet you."

******
After visiting Kyojuto's grave, I decided to visit Oyakata-sama and he was happy to see me doing fine already. Though he is getting weaker and weaker, after visiting him I didn't also forget Senjuro. He was also sad and he told me that Tanjiro met him while giving a blow to their father. But I didn't stayed that long so I came back to my house and was sitting down while watching the pond infront of me.

Now that I'm doing fine, Oyakata-sama gave me a mission for tomorrow and my partner will Giyuu. I'm happy that  I will pair up with him but still my heart is longing for Kyojuro. I already missed him so much, and now I started crying again. I promised myself not to cry anymore.

" Y/N?" I head Giyuu's voice making me flinched and hurriedly wiped my tears before facing him with a smile.

" Giyuu? What are you doing here?" He didn't said anything but he just sighed before pulling me into a hug.
" Giyuu?"

" You're crying again, just tell me if you can't go in our mission I will go alone." He said making me widen my eyes before pulling away and shook my head as I wiped my tears.

" I can go Giyuu, it's just I miss Kyojuro."

" Y/N, I don't want you to go while acting like this. I don't want you to die and leave me. You are my only friend Y/N." He said with sad voice, I didn't said anything but I just smiled and tapped his black hair while ruffleling it. He really is worried about me, I maybe look weak right now but I can still fight a demon.

" Giyuu, I'm fine really. Thank you for worrying about me. Also I don't want to leave you yet. Not now." I said, yes I may want to die right now but something is really stopping me to die. Also I still have something to do, I still need to know about my family and also to kill our very main enemy. Kibutsuji Muzan.

Third Person's POV

Meanwhile at the place where Muzan was staying, he all summoned the upper rank demons. He disguised himself as a beautiful woman but his terrifying aura can't be hidden.

" My my, why did you summon us Muzan-sama." The upper moon two asked while swinging his sharp fan into his face.

" Did everyone find the blue spider lily?" The leadef of the demon asked with irritated voice.

" Well, still finding it." Upper moon two cheerfully said while the others agreed. Upper moon one didn't said anything and just shut his mouth. While upper moon three was just glaring at upper moon two. " I can't believe all of you are useless, but whatever I may used that pillar which Akaza turned into a demon." He continued while staring at Akaza.

" He can be useful Muzan-sama." Akaza replied coldly but he smirked when he turned around to face someone in his back.

" Right Kyojuro."

*****