Urgent Announcement

Ok hi guys! Sorry to keep interrupting you. I  know you want to get on with the story :)

Unfortunately, I do have to address a comment that I have seen on my message wall. It was actually quite offensive - I was verbally attacked for no reason, and I want to try and get to the bottom of this rumour, because, understandably, I'd rather not get hated on again. 

Ok so, on my message board, I got a message from a user (I won't name names) who called me a story-stealing bitch, and accused me of taking Omq_girl's story ideas (My Golden Rose (MidasxReader Story)). Now, I appreciate their concern for their friend, but, I would just like to clear this up.

I private messaged Omq_girl, offering to write her another Midas story as she told me that she was struggling with her own one, I guess. I offered to write the whole thing for her, 100%, and she said, and I quote, "Alright, let me  see what you got."

"

Ok so there you go. After then, basically what happened is like, 99% of the time, she never bothered to log on to the Google Doc (I had shared it with her so she could spectate my story and leave comments) and she didn't even act interested about it. So I decided that I would keep the story for myself. (I had only written Chapter 1 at the time.) I then published Chapter 1 on my account (every word you have read was mine) and then every chapter after that, which were all my own thoughts and ideas. I did not steal any story ideas, names, or characters from her story, and planned it all out myself.

So there you go. That's what happened. I'm not a story-stealing bitch, and omq_girl, or user-who-will-not-be-named, is just spreading horrible rumours to make me look bad.

Either way, I'd appreciate it if you could stop, because I like writing and I have done nothing to deserve your hate. If you don't like my story, then i'm sorry to hear that but don't start hating on me publicly. 

Alright thanks for staying while I cleared that up. Sorry for bringing random people into this if they had no part in it, but I just had to say that.

 Imma try and update every day, so stay tuned!

Love you all <33 

:)