Chapter 9 - Agent TNTina

You take a box full of the expensive gifts, and a henchman comes up to you, assuring you that the rest will be delivered to your bedroom promptly . You're starting to feel like royalty - everyone and everything is at your beck and call. You've always dreamed of being an agent, but your silly childhood fantasies could never have compared to this reality. You try to pick yourself, believing that this must be dream but, in doing so, drop all your belongings. You curse as headphones, confectionary, and games spill out from  the box and slide across the floor. Bending down on your hands and knees,  you start to pick them up, but a voice stops you.

"Mind yer stuff, will ya? I'm walking 'ere!' A strong Texas accent rings out in your ear. You flinch, and see a steel capped, black boot step right under your nose. Looking up, you see a young lady, around 18 to 20 or so, glaring down at you with an extreme look of disapproval on her pretty face. And wow, was she pretty. She sported dark brown hair, cut into a messy pixie haircut that barely touched her shoulders. Her skin was light, smooth and fair, and her big eyes bright blue and dark. And wow, her outfit!

She wore a tight black shoulder top that clung to every part of her torso. Emblazoned with the word 'Doom' in big capital letters and embellished by devil wings, the top was cut just above her belly button, revealing a flat, golden stomach that her stomach piercing and torso tattoo (a small star) complimented well. Below the waist she wore stylish leather combat trousers, with a grenade strapped to one of the legs. She finished off the bad ass look with leather fingerless gloves and an unwelcoming scowl.

"Imma tell you again,"she frowned, shifting forward on one knee as she rested the other on top of a red propane tank

"Imma tell you again,"she frowned, shifting forward on one knee as she rested the other on top of a red propane tank. "Cause y'all don't seem to listen. Get. Your. Shit. Out of my. Way."

You hesitate, wondering who this rude little women is and where she came from. Who was this girl? And why was she so rude? Whatever the reason was, you decided that you weren't going to have it. And so you take your time, slowly cramming your belongings back into your box and standing up. Then you jut your chin up and glare at her, hoping that you look intimidating and fearsome.

"I am a Shadow agent, as a matter of fact, lady. And you are in my way," You announce with as much superiority and dignity as you can muster, although your voice sounds more squeaky and childish than you would've liked it to.

She snickers at this comeback, and puts her hands on her hips. "Bullshit," she retorts. "You ain't shit to Shadow. Cause if you was an Agent, Miss High and Mighty," she observes, walking towards you and staring you up and down. "Then I would've seen you before. But I didn't. And I haven't. So you ain't." She gets in your face now, and looks at you with a look of amusement. "Dig, little girl?"

Wow. This girl was a bitch. And you don't mind telling her so.

"Whatcha just call me?" she splutters, those dark blue eyes widening in surprise.  It's obvious that no one has dared to ever call her that before.  You see the dark cogs turning in her eyes as she processes what just happened. You realise that what you said was a big mistake, and you splutter a lame apology, but you can tell that she isn't listening. She's just staring at you, fists clenched, taking deep breaths, trying to override her temper.