URGENT (Omq_girl)

==PLEASE READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER, BECAUSE YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE ALL OF THIS==

I need to warn all of you guys about something, because it is really urgent. Remember that urgent announcement I made about 2 chapters ago or so? Well, it's not stopping. That girl is STILL continuing to lie. She is making up HORRIBLE rumours about me to get ATTENTION and VIEWS, and I'm SO upset because I just turned 13 and she is getting everyone to come over to my channel and HATE on me. Seriously, do you know what she is saying? She is saying that I STOLE her story, and I TOOK HER CREDIT. 

For all you haters,  she KNOWS that I wrote the story 100%, and she knows that the story is MINE.  If you sadly choose to side with a CYBER-BULLYING LIAR, I guess I gotta show you some more proof, because she's just gonna keep LYING. 

Ok so I logged onto her conversation feed to see what NEW rumours she decided to start spreading, and here's what I found. 

You should read it if you all want to know what she's saying about me. She is getting all her buddies to come over and HATE on my story and SPREAD THE RUMOURS on my conversation feed. When confronted about this, guess what she said? 

 When confronted about this, guess what she said? 

She couldn't even OWN UP TO IT. Are you really gonna side with a girl who DENIES EVERYTHING! Do you know why she denies everything? BECAUSE SHE KNOWS SHE'S LYING! Come on, people! The truth is staring you in the face! And I've already given you proof of me messaging her saying I will write the chapter for her! 

 Are you really gonna side with a girl who DENIES EVERYTHING! Do you know why she denies everything? BECAUSE SHE KNOWS SHE'S LYING! Come on, people! The truth is staring you in the face! And I've already given you proof of me messaging her saying ...

When we were on the Google Doc, I told her to sit back and let me write the story 100%. She said okay. EVERY SINGLE WORD IN THAT CHAPTER WAS MINE, EVERY SINGLE IDEA. Do you know what that means, omg_girl? That means that the story is MINE. 

And then, after I promised to give the story TO her, she started acting unenthusiastic and so I kept it for myself. And so I wrote the NEXT 16 CHAPTERS IN SECRET. So those are DEFINITELY mine. I kept it a secret because I didn't want beef but she found out.Do you know why she's doing this? Because she WANTED THAT STORY. She wanted the views and the attention and I took it back from her. And now she is mad because she knows that it was a GOOD story.

So now she's trying to lie and deny. She's building up an army of followers so that they can come and hate on me. She does this by using pity do get their attention. Because that's the only thing she can do. I mean, why would I be jealous of her story? Not trying to be rude or anything, but her style of writing is VERY different to mine. If you don't believe me, then let's COMPARE. 

Look how different they are

Look how different they are. Do you REALLY think that omq_girl wrote could write my story? If so, you're lying to yourself. I mean, the truth is staring at you in the face. I mean, I have been writing professionally for 8 YEARS. Writing is my everything. It's my greatest hobby. I'm about to have my own book published manually. No joke. it's a horror story, because I love horror :)

Sadly, if she is not backing down, then that means I have to RISE UP. But I can't do it alone. I need you guys, my fans and followers, to open your eyes and see the truth! Because, you know what?

The truth always comes out. Always. 

So I need you guys to have my back! And I mean, properly have my back. To all of you who are reading this, you all KNOW the truth! I know you guys do. Because I'm not going to let this cyber-bully hate on me, lie about me, spread rumours about me and get away with it! It's total bullshit! So I need you guys to support me! Comment down below to let me know that you have my back against this cyber-bully! Because, I'm only 13 and this is actually kind of horrible. I just want her to LEAVE ME ALONE. So comment your support down below - I would really appreciate it!

Message for Omq_girl

Omq_girl, if you are reading this, then please stop now. I don't want to have to report you for fraudulence and slander,  and get your account banned. We both know you're lying. And I know you won't back down. Because, well, you're a liar. Also, i don't want your followers, or shoutouts, and can you please find ONE piece of evidence where I said that. no, you can't. Because I DON'T.

 So here's an announcement for you, honey.

If ONE word, just ONE word of what you have said isn't total bullshit, then how about you take over my story for me...

see how far you get :)

UPDATE: Oh, and this is an update. She just muted me, which shows how immature she is. That means that I can't see her conversations and feeds and stuff, so can people please tell me if she says anything more about me. thank you. I love you all so much <33