Shoutouts/Announcements

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying the story so far! Sorry I haven't been able to update a lot- my school is giving me so much homework and I'm finding it really hard to fit it all in. Hopefully I will be posting a new chapter in the next  day or two, or maybe even today! Let's see:)

Sorry to keep stopping the story it- it must be annoying to kept being interrupted every time you're trying to read something! However, this was actually a requested chapter. If you'll look on my conversation board, you'll see that I put up a notice saying that I will shoutout anyone who replies to that feed. So, here it is! It would be nice if you could go and follow these people- it would mean a lot to me and I'm sure that it would mean a lot to them :)

DuOLingOBird5- (She has an amazing story, also a MidasxReader. Go check it out, and make sure to vote and follow!

Fortnite1gamer  - (He/she is actually just started writing a really good MidasxReader story - 'Golden Hands'. Go check it out, and make sure to vote and follow!)

Donaedonut- (She/he hasn't actually written anything yet, but she is really nice and a great person to talk to!)

lexisnexis101 (He/she has also just started writing a really good MidasxReader story - 'Midas Backstory.' It's really original because I don't think anyone else has ever tried to write his backstory! Go check it out, and make sure to vote and follow!)

Pastel_Dr3ams_(He/she is writing amazing Fortnite stories, which are really popular! I don't think I need to shout those out, because they're already doing really well.)

SillylittleBobby (A really loyal fan who is actually a lovely person.)

Once again, thanks for all the support and appreciation you guys have shown me and my story - I really appreciate everything you guys do- please know that it hasn't gone unnoticed. If you are upset or annoyed that you did not get a shoutout, then don't worry! Every few weeks I will be posting a post on my conversation about the shoutouts.If you reply to that feed, I will know that you want a shoutout and I will happily do one for you xx

As usual, remember to vote, follow and comment down below, as well as those people I just mentioned. Love you all <33

Stay safe and stay tuned xx

Athina