"i'm back for jaehyun,"

ever since then, eunji and i had never spoken a word to each other. except the fact that she's nit-picking in everything i'm doing

"you eat too little,"

"you look different," 

"can i help you?"

"jiwoo-ah,"

"for heaven's sake, shut up lee eunji. you're annoying me," i snapped at the dining table.

"i'm sorry.. i just want to help," she threw her hands on her hair and looked down crying. "i was just trying to help you, jiwoo. i really was," she repeated softly. 

"jiwoo, apologise to your sister," father said.

"no," i insisted and dashed up to my room and slammed the door shut. 

i threw myself on my bed and pulled the duvet up to my upper body. now, i knew she was hiding her 'condition' of hers, and she's using it against me, to garner sympathy and to get father on her side now. father gets swayed too easily. what am i supposed to do now? keep quiet about it? or make a sudden wild announcement that she's perfectly normal. tsk, such a bothersome woman to have in the household. 

"jung jiwoo," eunji bellowed as she entered my room and lock the door. 

"what now?" i groaned as i walked to her direction. 

before i could approach her, she whipped out a pocket knife and pointed it at me. i stopped on my tracks and looked up. what trick is she trying to pull out now? my eyes widened in terror. eunji slowly came closer while still pointing the pocket knife towards my direction. she chuckled softly.

"scared?" eunji pouted sarcastically.

"what. is it. that you want?" i panted as she began to inch closer to me bit by bit. 

"don't you know why i'm back? i thought you were so quick witted," she sighed in agony.

"i'm back for jaehyun, and you know what that means," eunji added. 

immediately, eunji snatched my handphone from my bed and began to scroll through my contacts.

"give it back to -" i protested.

"come closer and you'll see what happens!" eunji threatened. 

i backed off before she could do any harm to me. eunji continuously scrolled my phone and contacts until a contact attracted her eye. it was as if her eyeballs could drop out soon after she saw the contact. "dimple boy? aww, how cute! ugh, disgusting," eunji scoffed. 

"i am asking you one more time. what are you planning to do?" i asked.

"it's easy. give jaehyun a call, and say that you guys won't be able to meet anymore. come up with an excuse that he'll be able to believe," she smiled sinisterly.

my heart dropped tremendously. after so long, he helped me through so many things. because of her, i have to end it with him? nothing was going on between us but, i won't have the chance to tell him how i genuinely feel for him.

"what are you waiting for, woman? quick!" eunji shouted. 

hesitantly, i grabbed the phone from her with shaky hands. swiftly, eunji caught my wrist and spun me into a headlock. i chocked endlessly. 

"and if you anything related to me, it's the end of you," she said as she pointed the knife nearer to my neck. 

with tears on my eyes, i dialed jaehyun's number in front of eunji. please, don't pick up the phone. 

"oh jiwoo, what's up?" jaehyun responded. crap.