"i think i.."

"eeyeer, of course not!" jaehyun answered while flicking my forehead.

"yah! you don't have to do that," i winced while rubbing my forehead.

"was it hard? oh my i'm sorry," his eyes met mine as he examined the finger mark that decorated my forehead.

"pftt i'm fine," i slapped his arm away and laughed.

"jiwoo-ssiiiiii" jaehyun called out my name adorably

aish seriously, this guy. he really aegyo-ed his way out huh? "what?" i scoffed.

"thanks for today. hehe. i think i had as much fun as you did," he looked at me in the eyes, flashing his million dollar smile.

"i should be thanking you more," i replied.

"when will we meet again?" he asked blatantly.

"yah.. don't a..ask so upfront will you?" i slapped his arm.

"omo! you're blushingg ~" jaehyun teased.

"am not!" i whined.

"i have your number! i can always call you," he winked.

"you have my number? why didn't you tell me?" i looked at him as i was baffled beyond words.

jaehyun whipped out his handphone and punched some digits through the screen. my phone began to vibrate on my back pocket. i took it out in a swift and my mouth wide open. he really did remember my number. but, what's with the contact name though?

'dimple boy <3'

"YAH THIS CAN'T BE YOU" i said, feeling flustered.

"yeah thanks. i am dimple boy," he laughed.

"i swear i didn't save that," i backed away with my hands above my head as a sign of surrender.

"you can't remember anything," jaehyun replied.

"whatever," i rolled my eyes out of annoyance.

"relaxx, i saved that when we exchanged numbers back then!" he smiled.

"with the heart?" i asked.

"maybe?"

"get going. it's getting dark," he bended down to match his height with mine.

heart, stop acting up.

"i'll call you, alright? don't worry so much. call me if you need anything too," jaehyun patted my head and giggled.

"ummm, okayy," i answered nervously.

"oh. by the way, did you open up the paper bag?" he changed the topic.

oh right. the bag.

"no, lol," i said.

"dude, that's a month overdue!" jaehyun pouted.

"dude! i have better things to doooooo," i pinched his cheeks.

"you better open it the moment you're home!" he said.

"yes boss!" i raised my hand to salute him.

"i'll get going," i waved.

"okayy, goodbye jiwoo! see you soon!" jaehyun waved back enthusiastically.

with a smile, i turned around and entered the house, and soon sneakily peeked through the window to watch him leave from my doorstep slowly.

"he's so cute.."

"who is?!"

"appa!!" i was taken aback and i ran to throw him a hug.

"who were you out with?" he asked.

"hmmm, jaehyun?" i said.

"oooo. does my daughter like jaehyun?" father laughed.

"appa! no, pleaseeee. i don't have the time to fall in love," i replied while still in his arms.

"the heart says yes but the mind says no," father whispered.

"what??" i questioned.

"nothing. go wash up and get changed. we'll have dinner together," father shifted my attention.

"yes sir," i replied and leaped up the stairs to my room.

i closed the door behind me and started smiling like a happy girl. i genuinely had fun today, really. it's been awhile honestly. my heart began racing. but, why though? did i like jaehyun? or do i like jaehyun?

jaehyun, i think.. i think you're cute ..?