Chapter Six: Lies

The darkness in my room alerted me to the weather outside promising a miserable and dreary day. Moving the black curtain aside, I stared through the single hung window seeing the swirling clouds of grey ready to release heavy loads onto the townsfolk.

The many trees that lined the sidewalks moved violently, back and forth, carrying autumn leaves and debris in it's raging winds. It seemed as if a storm was on the horizon and my body felt the effects as I dragged myself away from the cold window panes.

The house was silent as I made my way to the bathroom thousands of chills running down the length of my spine.

The raging winds from outside managed to bleed into the house through its open pores and unseen cracks. The freezing wooden tiles touched the soles of my unprotected feet, unrelentingly bitter in its deathly attack.

I didn't know how long I stood under the steaming scolding spray of the showerhead, waterfalls soaking me from head to toe, fingers pruning, raven locks sticking to the curve of my lower back barely touching the rounded curve of my ass.

I bet I'd make a hot cover for a porn magazine. I slowly dragged my fingers through my wet scalp slightly scratching, spine arched, my swollen twin globes raised high into the air just begging to be handled by invisible rough hands.

My hands glide back out of their own volition, gently skimming the side of my neck, coming around to tightly squeeze my slender throat.

I gasped for breath as my lower abdomen clenched and my bundle of nerves grew a pulse that aligned perfectly with my pounding heart.

My hands flew in opposite directions as I suddenly became ambidextrous. My left hand pulled a chocolate nipple until it peaked, roughly rolling the tip between urgent fingers desparate to find release. As my right hand descended south carving a path that set my body aflame the lower it went.

A slight whimper escaped my parted lips when I found a gold mine and heat surrounded my fingers the deeper I went. A third finger was added, stretching the dark cave another inch, juices flowed out with ease facilitating the harsh thrust of each digit.

I moaned, slowing my hands until each thrust lasted longer than the last. Each went deeper, hitting a spot so deliciously good that my hips sensually rolled grinding into my hands until my clit rubbed against my palm.

Fuck.

My breaths came in short pants as I got closer. I dropped to my knees as I began riding my own hand, furiously pinching my nipples, holding my breath until I felt that I was going to pass out from the pleasure.

Deeper. So. Close.

I moaned long and hard when a flash of obsidian eyes flashed behind my closed lids without my consent.

Dante.

I came, hard.

I felt the vibrations of my inner muscles as they clenched around my fingers, milking every last drop of a cock that wasn't there.

I didn't care as I rode out the last aftershocks of my orgasm shuddering each time my sensitive clit touched flesh.

I carefully extracted my fingers, groaning in delight as I continued to throb from my orgasm. I stuck my fingers in my mouth tasting myself, not wasting a drop of the juices that coated my hands.

I stayed on my knees for a minute or two before washing my body again and finally leaving the bathroom.

As I dressed getting ready for school, deep shame filled me as I remembered coming to the sight of Dante's obsidian eyes. Even knowing what Dante was I still felt that magnetic pull drawing me to him.