8

ℝ𝕒𝕝𝕡𝕙'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I woke up with Ava still in my arms,she was basically on top of me snuggling her head into my chest.I glance down at her as she sleeps.

Her eyes are shut tightly and she has a small smile spread across her lips,I had to resist the urge to run my hands through her hair which looked silky soft,even asleep she looks amazing.

I was so relieved that she let me in last night,I had nowhere else to go,my dad knows where everyone else lives.She was so gentle and kind as she took care of me and I was so grateful for that.

My thoughts were interrupted by the approaching sounds of footsteps,the floor squeaked as the person came closer grabbing the door handle.The sound of the door flung open causing her to leap out of my lap falling onto the floor with a thud.

"Ava?" The man says shooting looks between me and her,his eyes trail to my clothes on the floor before he gives Ava another questioning look.

"Dad,this isn't what it looks like." She says standing up instantly

"Well what is it?" He asks amused

"It's,it's nothing," she looks down at the floor in embarrassment

"Ava can I talk to you out here?" he asks,she nods following him out the door which he shuts behind them.

I don't bother moving I just stayed put.Ava was so caring last night.And in the bathroom,when we had that moment I know she felt it too.I'm just such an asshole sometimes,there's no way she'd fall for me.I'm too complicated.

Stop simping Lawrence

The door is shoved open and then slammed shut as Ava walks in.She's blushing intensely telling me that the conversation with her dad was more than humiliating.

She walks up to where I'm lying on the bed and then stands there,before pacing back and forth "Shit,fuck,shit" she hisses running her hands through her hair.

I let out a laugh as I get up from the bed.Ava shoots me a look,"Dont laugh,this terrible!Now my dad thinks something happened between us" she says through gritted teeth

"So what,let him think that" I say as I grab my trousers and put them on before moving to the bathroom to get my shirt.

She sighs following me into the bathroom,then leans against the counter watching me as I put on the shirt.

"What?"

"Nothing,just don't do anything stupid down there.My Dad's already got the wrong idea." She sighs

She quickly puts on some grey joggers and then we go downstairs to where her dad is cooking bacon.

"Hey dad,what do you want us to do?" She asks

"It's up to you,I've done my breakfast" he says gesturing to the bacon that is now on a plate.

Ava rolls her eyes and grabs some things from the cupboards,she begins mixing them together as I watch from the side.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" She scoffs

I nod smirking as she heats up the frying pan.She looks towards me for a moment then slowly walks over.