14

"We're back" I say as I shut the door behind me,placing the drinks on the table.

Ralph pulls out the alcohol that we managed to buy and sets it out on the table.

"Geez you bought so much" Lana says wide eyed

"Gotta be prepared" Ralph laughs

"Foods here" Dan shouts from the living room.

I instantly run over to grab my order.Nando's chicken burgers are the best.Sitting down beside Dan I tuck into my meal,eating every last bit.

"Truth or dare time"I say once I finish my food.

"Okay,okay!"Lana says "I'll ask first,Sara truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Okay I dare you to take three shots of vodka"

"Noo,I'm the worst at shots" Sara moans as we all make our way into the kitchen.I watch as she finds a shot glass in the cupboard and pours the vodka in.One,two,three shots down and she looks as if she's eaten a lemon.

"God,that's horrid,ew" she says with a scrunched up face."Ralph your next"

"C'mon let's go!" He says

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Okay" Sara says as she puts a piece of gum into her mouth,she chews on it for a moment and then says "I dare you to message one of your exes an picture of you shirtless"

"Easy" he scoffs as be pulls off his shirt to reveal his toned torso.He moves to the mirror in the hallway and takes a mirror picture."Done" He says.

I hear a phone ping and Phoebe goes to get it.She then gives Ralph an unimpressed look,"Really?"

"What,you were my first girlfriend.That counts." He says with a smirk

"Not really you were like thirteen,I meant your more recent exes"Sara sighs

"Those bitches are psycho" he scoffs,then turns to me with a sly smirk painted across his face,"Your turn Princess.Truth or dare?"

"Truth" I answer trying to compose myself,his face is a mere millimetre away and I can't help but feel my knees weaken.

"Trust you to pick truth" he laughs, "okay what's your body count?"

I felt my whole body freeze when he said this,that's a very personal question.When he notices how hesitant I am he gives me a sly smirk,as if he knows how scared I am.

"Three" I lie.

"Impressive" he says with a small nod

"Yep" I say before turning to James,"your turn,truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Erm,who do you see yourself with out of the group?"

"Honestly,Lana" he says with a shy grin

"Aw" Dan says messing up James' hair causing him and Lana to blush.

"Okay,I think that's enough.I'm going to do a face mask come with" she says dragging our arms into the bedroom

"Lana did you hear what James said.Thats so cute" Phoebe gushes as we enter our room.

"No,it's too cute.Thats the bad thing,James is too nice." She huffs taking out a pack of face masks from her suitcase."want one?" She asks us which the girls nod,I decide not to.

"Lana,you have to go for a nice guy at some point" Sara says in a duh tone,"the bad boy type always screw you over.Maybe you should try something different."