9

After taking some clothes and essentials from home Ralph led me to Dan's house.He didn't even knock on the door,he just barged in and took me upstairs into Dan's room.

Dan is sat on the bed playing some video games,Ralph just sits beside him,leaving me standing in the doorway leaning against the wall.

"Ava,you can come in" Dan says his eyes fixated on the screen ahead

"Yeah,no.This room is a mess." I say pointing to the piles of clothes,and skating equipment on the floor.

"It's not gonna hurt you" Ralph let's out a snort as Dan says this

Then turns to face me,"Too posh for this,Princess?" He asks mockingly

Sometimes he can be so frustrating.I roll my eyes and step into the room sitting on the sofa bed opposite them."I'm not posh" I state bluntly.Ralph just looks over to me with a grin.

"Hey Dan,Ava's got a date with Kai" Ralph says still staring me in the eye

"As in Lotta's Kai?" Dan asks which Ralph nods in reply.This seems to snap Dan out of the trance that the game has put him in.He pauses the game throwing down the remote.

"I'm sorry,what!"he says,this time louder,he then gets up off the bed,"Ava I never thought you'd be that stupid"

I scowl at him,"What's that supposed to mean."

"Kai is bad news,like a no go zone.Ask Lana" Dan says,"He's probably forgotten about your date,heck he's probably with Lotta right now!"

I don't know why he mentioned Lana or why him and Ralph are so worked up about it.Kai is a normal guy who showed interest in me.There was no reason for them to be so protective.

Dan pinches the bridge of his nose and then looks at Ralph.He then mutters something that I couldn't make out until he got annoyed and said it a little louder so that I could just about hear what he said."You've gotta tell her"

"Tell me what" I say standing up abruptly,Ralph shoots Dan an annoyed look and then stands up and walks over to me.

"That you can't go out with Kai." He says casually

"He's your friend,what's so bad about him?" I ask annoyed

I try to look over at Dan so that he can tell me but he doesn't instead he looks down to the floor, scratching the back of his head.

"I'm going whether you like it or not" I snap back looking Ralph directly in the eyes,and folding my arms across my chest.

I struggle to keep eye contact with him as every second seems to send my heart into a rush,his gaze makes me weak at the knees,and I find myself using most of my energy to not squirm.

"You're staying here" he says sternly moving closer so that my back is against the wall,his face is inches apart from mine and our noses are just about touching.

"Make me"

Dan let's out a surprised sound as I say this and Ralph's eyes widen in shock,as he stands there for a moment processing what I just said.I stare at him challengingly raising my eyebrow."What's wrong?" I say mockingly.
a squeal trying to release his grip on me."Ralph,put me down,stop."

He begins to walk with me in his arms but trips over the pile of clothes on the floor and within an instant I'm on the floor with Ralph on top of me,holding himself up with his arms.

My breath is staggered as I breathe in rapidly.There it is again,that feeling,that rush of emotions,that attraction.

I could kiss him right now