16

We get to the nearest pizza hut and get seated at a table.Lana and Phoebe are currently arguing over whether we should order one big pizza or order individually.

"Are they always like this" I whisper to Dan

"Yeah,they could be sisters" he laughs

We finally decide on buying one large pizza to share between ourselves.After eating and paying we decide it's time to go back home.

It's around 5pm and were all sat on the tram.Rush hour is around now so the team is filled with people arriving home from work.

"I wanna get drunk tonight"Lana says mindlessly playing with the bracelet on her wrist.

"Are you sure there aren't any clubs for us?" She asks Phoebe who shrugs as a reply

"We're gonna have to check it out.We can't stay in London without partying" she says as she opens her phone to find any clubs for under 18's

Since our conversation today Ralph hasn't said much to me,though we keep passing glances at each other every now and then.I just wish I could see through that front of his,read his mind.Know how he feels.

"You like him" Phoebe says nudging me

"No" I answer staring at him,who is sitting opposite us on the other side of the tram.

"I think you do Ava" she whispers with a raised brow

"No,he's too complex for me" I say quickly clearing my throat and pulling out my phone to distract myself.

"One thing you'll learn to know.Is that I read minds.I can tell when two people like eachother" she says before leaving me deep in my thoughts.

I mean,yeah he's cute.More than cute.And every second I spend with him causes my heart to go into overload.Each time he leaves I find myself craving more, wanting to spend more time with him,talking to him,helping him.

I want to fix him,I want him to get over these issues he has,I want to be the first person he comes to when he has a problem.And the last person he sees before he goes to sleep.

Most of all I want him.Every flaw every broken piece of him.I want that,I want him to be able to protect me,to hug me and tell me things are okay.Because I like him.

Holy fuck I like him

💎💎💎

"I'm changing into something comfy and then I'm having a drink" Lana says as we enter the house.

Rolling my eyes I follow after her to change into some more comfortable clothes.I pull on some grey joggers with a cropped tank top,letting my hair fall onto my shoulders.But I keep an extra hair band on my wrist just incase I want to tie my hair up.

"Are you gonna drink with me tonight?I don't want to be the only drunk one its boring"

"Why not" I shrug as we walk back into the kitchen.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Lana's Bar" she shouts loudly as she places the alcohol bottles on the table.

I turn to help her taking out the glasses to put the drinks in.

"Couldn't you have come up with a more creative name?" Dan asks walking up to the table

"Fuck off" Lana mumbles before pouring in the alcohol to mix her drink.