6

When I got back home the bottle of vodka was still there and was completely full.Dad was in the living room watching tv.So I quickly went upstairs,grabbed my stuff and rushed out,taking the bottle on my way.

Ralph was waiting for me outside,but was being extremely annoying.I don't know why but he wouldn't stop asking me what's wrong,and if he thought I was going to tell him he had another thing coming.

The walk to Lana's house was silent,I quickly speed walked and Ralph followed at a safe distance behind me until we reached her doorway.

"Thanks for walking me," I say quietly as we reach Lana's door.Looking down at the bottle of vodka I hand it over to him."here you can have it.I don't want it"

He hesitantly takes the bottle giving me one last look before I rush into the house.I shut the door behind me resting my back against it and letting out a sigh.

"Ah,you're back" Sara says as she sticks her head round the corner,"come help me take the icecream upstairs"

I follow her into the kitchen taking up the tubs of Ben and Jerry's ice-cream and heading upstairs.

Lana's room was just as glamorous as the rest of her house,she had painted white walls each one differently decorated.

The room had Polaroid photos on one wall,plants in each corner fairy lights and a large vanity.In the centre was her Queen sized bed.

I rush over to the bed jumping on and sitting beside Lana and Phoebe,Sara following behind.

"How was your walk with Ralph?" Lana says raising an eyebrow

"My walk was perfectly fine thank you" I say smiling back at her

"Do you like him?" Phoebe asks

"No!" I let out an awkward laugh reaching over to the tub of icecream and opening it,quickly taking a scoop and eating it.

Do I ?

I mean,there was no denying that I found him attractive,he was more than attractive but I can't like him,I've only just met him.

We finished eating the ice-cream and decide on doing face masks before we go to bed.Lana had a wide selection to choose from,I took the the peel off charcoal mask and we all headed to her bathroom.

As we stood in front of the mirror we applied the face masks carefully,I spoke up breaking the silence, "What do you guys know about Lotta?"

The room stayed silent for a second,causing me to momentarily regret asking that until Sara spoke up.

"She's a bitch."

"Sara" Phoebe scolds before turning to me,"Lotta and Kai are a mess,they're always on and off.Usually Kai does something to annoy Lotta,she'll call a break,then she usually gets with another guy to annoy Kai who then does something to get back at her.In the end they forgive eachother and get back together."

Sara scoffed washing off her hands and heading back into Lana's room,"you forgot the part where Lotta crossed me" she shouts

"Oh yeah,when Lotta was raging revenge she got with Sara's-at the time-boyfriend." Lana adds

I finish off putting the face mask on and move into the room setting up the air bed.Sara was visibly pissed at the fact that I brought up Lotta in conversation,making me feel guilty for asking.

Did Kai just ask me out as a rebound?

There's no way,he was still with Lotta that night at the party.I let out a sigh laying down on the air bed,looking up to the ceiling, just as I was about to drown myself in deep thoughts Sara sat down besides me.