19

"What?" My mouth drops open,as I sit there stunned at what she had just said

"Kai,it was Kai" she repeats,wiping away the tears, which are now slowly drying leaving marks on her foundation covered cheeks.

She had finally calmed down,the pool of tears she had released,now slowly evaporating off of her cheeks.She sits,taking deep breaths with the occasional hiccup.I allow her to have this moment to calm down before carrying on.

"But,how?" I can't hold back the confusion that I'm feeling right now.Why is Kai in London?What did he do to Lana?

"Kai,he was,sort of my ex.We never officially dated no one knew.Then he stopped talking to me when he found Lotta.I don't know what he's doing here though"

Just as she's about to say more a knock at the door interrupts us.Ralph peeks his head through,his eyes fixed on Lana.

"You good?" He asks her,who gives him a small smile and nods.

"I want James" she mumbles

"What?" I squeak,kind of shocked.

"James,I need someone to comfort me and,he's the right person." She sniffles

"I'll get him" Ralph says leaving the bathroom.It doesn't take him long to return with James who instantly falls to Lana's side holding her close to him as she breaks down into a fit of sobs.

Ralph and I take this as our queue to leave,and once again we're alone.The last time we were left alone we ended up kissing.But something tells me that this kiss won't be bought up again.

At least I hope it doesn't

"I'm going to head to bed" I mumble,quickly walking away before he could reply.

And as soon as my head touched that pillow,I blacked out.The memories of tonight fading away.

The next morning greets me with a painful headache,hauling myself out of bed I try to balance myself on my feet,searching my bag for some pain killers.

As soon as I find them I take two out,running to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.As I down the drink I'm faced with Dan and Ralph staring at me,two ten pound notes placed out on the table.

"You won the bet,she bought no one home" Dan shrugs

I roll my eyes at the immaturity,"She had a fucking panic attack and you're giving me money?"

"So you don't want it?"

"Oh I want it" I reply to Ralph taking it up,"just,don't bet on her next time"

They both give me a small nod as I run back to my room to place the money in my purse.Since today is the last day in London we all agreed to go to Madame Tussauds and then have the night out for a meal.

"Anyone heard from Lana or James?" Phoebe asks as I walk back into the room.

I haven't heard from Lana since last night,she's stayed in James' room.He hasn't come out of the room either,and we were all eager to know what caused her such the shock.

"No,we haven't" Dan answers,"But it must have been something pretty bad she hasn't had an anxiety attack like that in a while."

"Was anyone with her?" Phoebe asks concerned.

We all shake our heads.Something tells me that what Lana had shared with me last night is meant to stay between us.

We all sit around,waiting in a tense silence,until finally the door opens and James walks out.