Chapter 36

The semester was over and everyone did great. Luckily, we passed every class. The only bad thing is that we now have to split. During the summer we went on vacation everyone with their couple. Olivia managed to get in the same college like us, here in Beacon Hills, just like she wanted.

Unfortunately, Jackson is leaving. At least it's only for this semester. He was the best at his class and managed to get a scholarship in Canada. Of course in the same lessons, but it's better there.

Also Danny and Ethan left. They are going to New York with a student exchange problem, so they can learn more about wrestling.

Malia went to Italy because she got information that her mother would be there. She will take online classes. Scott will go with her. He will take online courses too.

Natalie, Chris and Allison went to France. She will continue her lessons there and do more lessons on becoming a better hunter.

Lydia wanted to stay here. She will stay at her grandmother's house that she inherited when she died.

Today is the last day that we are all together. Jackson leaves tomorrow, that's why we held a small party.

Olivia's POV

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. I closed it and went back to sleep, but immediately I got up because I remembered that Jackson leaves today. He didn't want me to go and say goodbye today, but I found from his sister what time he leaves. So I'll go to the station. I went in Luna's room.

Me: Luna, please wake up.

Oh, I forgot that Aiden slept here last night. Dad is kind of used to it by now and lets him stay here sometimes.

L: Hmm, let me sleep.

She said and turned on her side.

Me: Hey, wake up. You said you would take me to the station to see Jackson.

L: I'm up. Leave now and I'll get ready.

I went to my room and got ready until she came.

L: I'm sorry, but I forgot.

Me: Of course you did.

We went to the station with my motorbike.

Me: Wait here. I won't take long.

She nodded and I left. I went to the train stop and saw Jackson. He was wearing headphones and luckily he didn't see me. I went behind him slowly and I closed his eyes. He pulled out his headphones and he caught my hands.

Ja: Who is it?

Me: Don't you understand your girlfriend's scent?

He turned around, caught me by my thighs and took me in his arms.

Ja: What are you doing here?

Me: I wouldn't let you leave without seeing each other one more time.

I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. Maybe it was the most passionate kiss we have ever shared.

Ja: What was that for?

He said and put me down.

Me: Come back to me quickly.

Ja: Or you can come to me. My proposal still stands.

Me: Unfortunately I can't and you know it.

Ja: I will come back as quickly as possible. We will talk every day on the phone.

Me: Of course. When you get there, call me.

He didn't reply but he just kissed me and grabbed my hands. Unfortunately the train was here. He let go of my hand, took his suitcase and headed to the train holding my other hand, while he was slowly letting go. He went in. He left. When the train was out of my eye sight, I returned.

End of Olivia's POV

I waited for a while and then, luckily, I saw her.

Me: Finally, you're here.

O: Yeah, if you were in my shoes, you would take longer.

Me: If I were in your shoes, I would go with him.

O: It's different with you. Let's go now. I don't think you want to leave your boyfriend alone with dad.

Me: Right, let's go.

I said and she got on the bike. We returned home. Aiden stayed for a little longer and then left. In the afternoon, our parents came back and we sat for dinner.

Mel: How come you cooked today?

Me: Well, you had a double shift and we thought you were tired.

N: I think that you want to get on our good side.

O: No, dad. Why did that cross your mind?

N: Because I know you; all of you.

I: The truth is we want something.

O: Not me; the others.

Mel: We're listening.

St: I am thinking of moving in with Lydia.

I: I will move to my house with Argy.

Me: Me too. I don't know about Aiden because he already has his own house.

N: Scott went away with Malia and I accepted that. Derek left in the beginning of the summer to his own house and I dealt with that too. And now you want to leave too?

Mel: The truth is we got used to having all of you these six years. But in a summer, two of our kids left us and now the rest want to leave too.

Me: We thought that it would be better if it was just the 3 of you.

N: But we don't want that.

Mel: If you want to do it though, do it. It doesn't matter what we want.

I: Thank you very much.

O: I will be alone.

St: You will be fine. Anyway, we will visit; if you want.

Mel: Of course we want you to. Don't say stupid things. You should come and visit and bring your boyfriends and girlfriends. It would be nice to eat all together.

And then we continued our dinner.