⧼05⧽

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FIVE
ᴏʙsssɪᴏɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FIVE• ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"We're not gonna be able to finish the project in class," You groan, looking over at the clock in front of the classroom. "Can you come over tonight?"

"Me? Come over?" Jungkook questions and you notice his nervousness.

"Or I can finish it by myself."

"No, no," He refuses. "I'll go over after sundown."

You nod, writing down your address at the top of his worksheet.

"Hi, grandpa," You greet, setting your stuff down on the table by the front door. You walk over and lean down, kissing his cheek. "Where's mom?"

"She went out with the girls," Cillian responds.

"And my dear brother?"

"Upstairs with his friend."

You groan quietly, rolling your eyes, "Of course."

"Something tells me you don't like this boy." Cillian comments.

"Not at all," You sit on the coffee table in front of him. "I just feel weird when he's around."

"Oh, sweetie," He pats your knee. "Maybe you like the old sport."

You scoff out a laugh, "Like? Grandpa, you must be going crazy."

Cillian shrugs, "I'm eighty-seven years old, Y/N. There's no way I'm not."

You chuckle softly, moving to sit beside him on the couch, "What do you think of him?"

"The times I've been around him have been during dinner and I don't wear my glasses then. You know I'm blind as a bat without them. Plus he sat all the way at the end of the table," He answers. "But your mom and siblings seem to love him. He's a real jokester."

"I'm sure he is," You sigh softly. "Alrighty, grandpa. I need to go clean up my room. A friend is coming over."

"Okay, sweetie. I'm just gonna go to my room and take a nap."

You get up and help your grandpa stand. You offer to help him to his room, but he denies it, explaining to you how he's still strong and healthy. You chuckle and make sure he at least gets into bed safely before going up to your room.

"There's the pretty princess of the house." You hear the 'old sport' comment as you're about to walk into your room.

You turn around and he walks towards you.