⧼07⧽

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SEVEN
ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴘᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SEVEN• ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴘᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You apply the gloss to your lips carefully, cleaning up around them. You look at yourself in the mirror once more before gathering your things.

After checking the time, you quietly make your way downstairs. The floorboards creak underneath your feet, but you ignore it and rush to get your car keys.

You turn on your phone's flash and try to get your keys out from behind Phoenix's and your mother's. As you're about to successfully achieve your first mission, their car keys fall onto the floor.

Fuck!

You quickly pick them up, the loud jingling not helping. The door to your mom's bedroom opens and her footsteps are heard coming down the hall. Alena's about to turn on the foyer light, but before she does, a hand covers your mouth and pulls you aside into the office by the entrance.

The light illuminates the office a little, but it soon turns off. Your mother's footsteps are heard moving farther away and her bedroom door shuts. You push yourself off from your 'savior' and turn around to see them.

"Hoseok?" You question. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"It's late so Phoenix said I could sleep in the guest room," He lies. The light from outside allows him to see you and his eyes wander down your body. "Where are you going?"

"Out."

"To the party, huh?"

"That's none of your business."

"I just saved your ass, princess, so it's my business now."

You roll your eyes, "Yes, I'm going to the party."

"Then I'm coming with."

You scoff out a chuckle, "No you're not."

"And who's gonna stop me?" Hoseok smirks, taking a step closer to you. "You?"

"You're not coming with me."

"It's a good idea if I do though," He takes a strand of your hair and twirls it around his pointer finger. "What if your mom wakes up? What if she notices you're gone?"

"She won't."

"But if she does?" Hoseok raises an eyebrow and you stay quiet. "If she does and I go with you, I can tell her it was all my idea. You probably won't get in much trouble then."

"And why's that?"

"Because Alena adores me."

He's right.