⧼01⧽

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ONE
ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ONE• ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

As soon as your mother opens the doors to the two-story estate, your little sisters rush inside. You stroll in, eyes scanning the grand foyer.

"No running, girls!" Your mother commands as the twins run up the stairs.

"Holy shit, this place is nice." Phoenix, your older brother, comments.

"Watch your mouth, Nix," She warns and he raises his arms up in surrender.

"Why did you have to get such a big house for only us five?" You ask your mom.

"Because your grandfather is coming to live with us and you know he likes a lot of space," Alena explains. "Plus, the house was much cheaper than it looks."

"Cheaper than it looks?" Phoenix scoffs in amusement. "Something crazy definitely happened here."

"Will you two stop complaining? There are people who don't even have a roof over their heads."

"Alright," Phoenix shrugs, walking up the stairs. "But if I get my feet pulled at night, I'm coming for you, mama."

Alena chuckles softly, rolling her eyes. She turns to you and sees how you lack excitement. She sighs and walks over to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"I know this move has been hard on you, Y/N," Alena rubs your shoulder lovingly. "But just try to give this a chance. Please?"

You let out a soft sigh, "Fine."

"Thank you," Alena kisses your temple. "Now go pick out your room. The movers are coming by later."

You give her a thumbs up and she leaves, walking into the living room. Exhaling a deep breath, you make your way upstairs and down the hall.

As you pass the rooms, you see the twins playing in one and Phoenix in another sitting on the floor on his phone. You stop at the room beside your brother's and open the door.

It was a plain empty room with beige colored walls. It was spacious. Definitely bigger than your old room.

You walk inside and look at the closet. It was a perfect size. You make your way over to the double glass doors and open them, walking out onto the balcony.

Once you reach the railing, you look out behind the trees. You could clearly see your neighbors house from where you were standing.

As your eyes look around, they suddenly stop on a person staring up at you from outside the neighbor's house. You awkwardly wave at them, but they don't wave back. Instead, they walk into their house.