⧼18⧽

*play song when you see "track playing"*

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
ʟᴇᴛ's ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪs sʜᴏᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER EIGHTEEN• ʟᴇᴛ's ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪs sʜᴏᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"What do you mean my brother's in danger?!"

"I was looking out the window and next thing I know Namjoon's going inside the house."

"That doesn't make sense," Hoseok mentions. "He doesn't come home until minutes before sunrise. There's still hours left."

You turn to Hoseok, "We have to go get him. Nobody warned him or anything."

"Yeah," He agrees. "Come on."

"Wait!" Jungkook calls and the two of you turn back around to look at him. "No plan?"

"There's not exactly a plan we can have when dealing with a ghost, Kook."

He shrugs, "True."

You all rush down the stairs and walk through the living room and into the foyer. The front door opens and your mom and sisters walk in.

"Oh!" She chuckles, startled by the boys. "Hello, Hoseok and Jungkook. What are you guys doing here so late?"

"Hobi!" The twins shout in unison and run over to him.

He crouches down and hugs them.

"Hey, kiddos."

"We're just heading over to the neighbor's house." You reply.

"Alright then. Just don't take too long because it's already late."

"Yes, mom."

Hoseok stands and you all leave.

"We have to go through the back," Hoseok says, and you and Jungkook nod.

You all cross over to the neighbor's side, keeping your heads down. Thankfully the darkness helped.

Hoseok leads the way and runs over to the large living room window, crouching down so the boys inside wouldn't see him. He waves at you and Jungkook and both of you run over to him. You all hide under the window sill and peek into the living room.

"Where's Jimin and Phoenix?" Jungkook whispers once he notices the two boys aren't there.

"You two are useless!" Namjoon shouts at Jin and Taehyung. "How couldn't you guys stop them?!"

"They're small but strong, Namjoon," Jin responds.

Namjoon huffs, "Thankfully I got here right on time."