⧼11⧽

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ELEVEN
ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴀᴅ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ELEVEN• ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴀᴅ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Hobi, you can't keep coming into my room to kiss me," You giggle as the blonde above you pecks your neck. "You'll blow our cover."

"I know something you can blow." Hoseok wiggles his eyebrows and you laugh, pushing him off.

He lands on the spot beside you and you turn to him. Hoseok does the same.

"We have to tell Phoenix about us. He's gonna hate me because I broke 'bro code', but," He lets out a deep sigh. "He's my best friend. My only friend really."

"Well, whenever you want to, we'll tell him. Just make sure I'm there. I don't want him to kill you."

"That won't be a problem," Hoseok chuckles. "I should get going, so give me one last kiss?"

You smile and lean forward to capture his lips with yours. Once you pull away, Hoseok gets up. He walks over to the door and sends you a flying kiss.

"Y/N!" You hear your mom shout from the hall. "Y/N!"

You groan, getting up from your bed. You walk out of your room to see Alena in the hall on the attic stairs.

"What is it?"

"Help me clean out this attic, please. I heard rustling up here," She answers, looking back at you. "It's probably a raccoon hiding because of all the mess the old owners left behind," Alena huffs. "I don't know why I didn't clean everything out earlier."

"And why do I have to help?"

"Because Phoenix is out with Hoseok and the girls won't be much help. The only one free is grandpa, so you want me to call him?" She asks sarcastically.

You let out an annoyed sigh and she gets off the stairs.

"I'm gonna go get trash bags, but you go look at the stuff. Maybe you find something you like."

Alena walks down the hall and down the stairs. You put your phone away and walk over to the wooden stairs, climbing up to the attic. The dim light in the center of the attic is enough to illuminate all the boxes and junk the old owners left.