Christmas Special

AN. This is not part of the book. Kahit hindi niyo ito basahin, it doesn't change anything. This is only a special chapter. This will not affect the plot of the story. The plot of the original story have nothing to do with this chapter. Lets just say na kalimutan niyo muna yung real story, I'll just use same characters. This is a fan fic! Hahaha :) enjoy

********************************

Third person's POV

May, Jake, Maf and Berry had been friends since like forever. They had been with each other through ups and downs. They have seen each other get mad, sad, cry, happy and fall in love. They complete each other, Berry to Maf and May to Jake. It was like right from the start they have found their soulmates. They know each other so there's nothing else wrong being with each other.

Unless for Berry and Maf.

"Why do you always eat my toast?" Berry exasperately exclaimed.

"Yours tastes better than mine," he answered then continue eating the toast he stole from Berry.

"It's just the same!" She hopelessly said. Every morning they had breakfast together, he would always try to pick a fight with Berry by annoying her with her food like with the toast.

"Mom can you make me another toast. Some guy here just stole what's mine!" She said while angrily eyeing him but he won't even glance at her because he's busy annoying her out.

Little they did know that they were dining with their other two bestfriends, May and Jake. They were in their own world that they forgotten that they were with them which the other two didn't mind because they too were caught up in their own worlds.

"I wonder how they can cope up with each other," May asked her love.

"I wonder if they ever did." They smile at each other lovingly then continue watching the other two with their morning routine. Maf to annoy Berry and Berry to throw a fit.

"But they do make a great couple eh?" He added. He remember some times when they were actually sweet to each other, which is really rare to witness, it's like you were watching some movie with how perfect everything goes.

"Hmm yes they do. I think that's just their way to show love for each other," she tried to reason out their unusual relationship.

But they don't know that Maf and Berry are not really in a real relationship. All of it was an act. They just want May and Jake to be comfortable with hanging out with them while being a couple. They both know that they,May and Jake, will not push through with what they feel considering their friendship. But Maf and Berry, considering that they grew up together knew that their friends will think of that, made a plan to pretend.

They watch all romantic movies they can get and they even bother reading books on how tos! They planned everything ahead but not the part where Maf annoyed Berry out. He just like seeing Berry lose her composure. That's why she is freaking out everytime Maf doesn't stick to the plan. They just thank God that their bestfriends were to oblivous and very in love with each other to even notice the role playing happening.

"Maf, the plan! We have to follow it!" She whispered to him with a glare.

He chuckled at her. "Just relax Berry. I know what I'm doing." Then he winked at her.

"Ugh. You're so impossible you know?" She don't know what to do with Maf. Even if they grew up together, Maf and her really didn't get along much that much. They're always at each others throat. Not that they got physical though.

"You still love me though," he said with a much loud voice for the other two to hear. He had enough annoying-Berry-for-this-morning.

The other two quickly look at each other and then smile thinking the same thing. No matter how impossible Maf can be, Berry can't resist him.