My Beam

Forth POV

 When Beam said "I love you Forth ..." I lost all my patience.  From the first time I felt his soft lips on my lips, I could not stop my mind from thinking about it, having it fully.  I know how hard all the things I've done for him so far. Tears still flow in his cheeks when I kiss him. He held tight to his left chest.  He really looks adorable. I could barely stop myself but he then fell asleep in my hands. I carried him and put him on the bed so he could sleep comfortably.

 "Sorry to make you go through all this sadness," I said as I wiped the remaining tears from his face that was now sleeping peacefully.  I went inside the blanket and hugged him. I felt his calm breath in my chest.

 I looked at the face of the beam .... My Beam that looks handsome.  We have always been together since I was born. I remember when I was little my father and mother once asked me when I was growing up what I wanted to be.  I said I want to marry the beam. Because for me there is nothing prettier than a beam. But phi ice hit my head and said that I couldn't marry the beam.  

 "Why?!"  I protested at that time.

 "Because you and beam are stupid men, men cannot marry other men," he said.  Of course that fact makes the heart of my five-year-old son shatter to pieces.  Even though I know I can't marry the beam, but I promise I will protect it for the rest of my life.  I will be his best friend, forever. But the divorce between his parents made us forced to separate for 3 years.  

 The night we were going to part I cried violently in his arms.

 "Stupid .... Why are you crying" Beam protested.  Beam doesn't cry at all.

 "Who ... Who will ... wake me up every morning," I said.  He laughed

 "Mae Jane will do it or Phi Ice, I'm sure she will be happy to pour  water on you," he said, smiling broadly as he might imagine what phi ice could do to wake me up.

 I snorted and wiped my tears

 "Who will take care of you there," I sobbed again.  He smiled and hugged me.

 "Stupid ... I can take care of myself. I'm no longer a child," he protested.  I tightened my arms.  

 Beam is very handsome, many women like him but beam never cares about them.  In addition, he was also liked by the teacher because of his friendly attitude.  And that makes some people envy him.

 "I'll be fine," he reassured me

 I should have comforted him that night.  But instead he comforted me. And since left by him I was determined to follow him to Bangkok.

 "Let's go to mahidol," I told Phana and Kit when we were in 11th grade. Phana and Kit looked at me, gawking and laughing.  I looked at them annoyed.

 "You want to go to mahidol? Are you sick? Are you able to survive reading this book for five minutes?" Kit handed me a biology book.

 I swallowed.  Me and books are big enemies.

 "I can ... I can ... Teach me phanaaa" I whined.  Phana smirked "Of course ... I'll help you"

 Beam said he would enter the mahidol medical school.  I knew I wouldn't be able to enter the medical school but at least I wanted to go to college with him.  Phana and Kit took turns teaching me. My mother even called the monk out of fear that I would be struck by a devil because he saw me study hard.  I even held back from all the tortures Phana had given me. I also stopped playing games. For two years I studied furiously. And when I saw my name being accepted in the engineering faculty I immediately called the beam.

"Ai Jerk ... it's still five o'clock, why did you wake me up" he protested.  I miss him. My handsome Beam.  

 "I was accepted ... Mahidol ... I will follow you!"  I shouted. Beam paused for a moment.

 "Congratulations Forth Jaturapoom. You are cool," he said.  I can hear sincerity in the tone of his voice.

 "Um ... Mae Phloi let me stay with you" I said "So see you there" I said happily.  Beam paused for a moment.

 "Um ... I'll be waiting for you here," he said.

 And when we meet again the beam has changed.  He turned into a man. His height is almost the same as mine.  But his face is still the same, handsome even more handsome. His body is no longer small like when he was in middle school.

 "Welcome," he said when picking me up, kit and Phana at the airport.  If there were no crowds maybe I would cry in front of him.

 I took a deep breath and looked back at the sleeping beam.  His hand gripped my shirt tightly.

 My decision to follow the beam to Bangkok was the most proud achievement I have ever done in my life.  And I do not regret my decision to enter mahidol because I can return to protect it. Beam always invites trouble.  He sleeps with many women. Many are not happy because of his actions. I have to keep them away from the beam. Break their nose or hands before they hurt the beam or close their mouths to talk about anything bad about the beam behind it.  I don't know how the beam passes through three years without me or phana. I'm sure he was hurt once.

 I took a deep breath.  I saw the bracelet I gave him as a birthday present.  But I know what he wants the most. I took my wristband out of my hand.  Apple threw this bracelet on my face when I said I chose beam over her.

 "You never really love me or anyone. As long as there is a beam ... You will not be able to love someone seriously," Apple said.  At that time I still did not know that she cheated on me.

 I found out from the man who hit the beam.

 "I hit him because he was looking for trouble himself. He is not even Apple's boyfriend, why does he interfere with whatever Apple and I do," said the man.  That night if there was no Lam, I might have committed my first major sin.

 I feel so stupid.  Apple is the first woman I like.  I didn't know that my relationship with Apple would hurt the beam so far.  I looked at Beam's face. He never said anything about Apple's affair. Like me he also tried to protect me.

 I placed my bracelet in the hand of the beam and removed the beam bracelet from his hand and placed it on  my hand.

 "Now my heart is yours and your heart is mine" I whispered.  Then I closed my eyes. I know I still won't be able to marry him later.  But if we can live together like this forever. Then I'm happy. As long as he is beside me.  

 --------------------------------------------------  ---

 The quotes of the day represent by Henry:

 Happy Weekend for creatures who like to be combed.  

 This is something that forth trying to protect, beam's happy face