🔞I Want You To Want Me🔞

I tried to make this story safe for minors, but forgive 

 * Mature Content * (sigh) 

 I looked at the ice and forth who were looking at each other in the living room

 "Let me stay, just for a few days," said Phi Ice

 "No," Forth hasn't even heard the reason for Phi Ice.

 "Come on, I can sleep on the couch," he offered.

 "Why not go to Phi Mark's apartment" Forth stared coldly at Phi Ice.  I wonder what makes Forth dislike Phi Ice.  

 "No way ... He lives with his girlfriend. I don't want to hear their nighttime activities"

 I'm not sure if I can listen to their conversation.

 "Then Phi Jenny?"  said Forth again.

 Phi Ice thought for a moment "I'm happy to see the sexy models but Jenny is too weird, I can't live with her"

 I laugh softly.  Phi Ice and Phi Jenny are twins, but they never get along.  Although they are not as extreme as Phi Ice and Forth.

 "If you don't let me stay I will tell Mae that you and the beam are dating"

 I dropped the spoon I was holding and looked at Phi Ice in surprise.  Then I could feel my cheeks and my ears heating up. I covered both cheeks with my hands.

 "Aw ~ how sweet .." Phi Ice was about to touch me but Forth roughly brushed off Phi Ice's hand.

 "You sleep in my room, I'll sleep with the beam," said Forth.

 "Hah!"  I said and Phi Ice together.

 Forth laughed at my reaction.

 "Don't worry babe, I won't do anything without your permission," he said, smiling mischievously.

 Phi Ice hit Forth's head hard

 "What the fuck" protested Forth.

 "You ... come with me ..." Phi Ice said.  Then the phi ice pulled at the neck of the Forth shirt.  They walked out towards the courtyard. Phi Ice closed the door made of glass.  Because the walls and doors of this living room are made of glass I can see they are arguing but I cannot hear clearly what they are arguing about.

 Phi Ice stared angrily at Forth.  He pointed at me then pointed at Forth.  Forth looked at me with a gentle look then spoke to Phi Ice, his face looked serious.  I looked at them curiously. I know I shouldn't listen to them but hey ... they talk about me.  I should have been involved. I walked to the side yard.

 "Whatever Beam and I do, it has nothing to do with you," Forth said coldly.  Phi Ice again hit forth and Forth never avoided him.

 "Beam is like a younger brother to me so I won't let you hurt him. Don't think I don't know what's on your mind!"  Phi Ice glared at Forth.

 Forth chuckled "What's wrong with wanting  my boyfriend for myself?" he protested.

 "Like I said, his body wasn't designed for that, you will hurt him" Phi Ice looked furious

 Body?

 Design?

Are they talking about anatomy?  

 "Oh come on ... like you never did it with your fangirl who was waiting in line to sleep with you" Forth smiled sarcastically towards Phi Ice.

 "You ...." Phi ice clenched his hand but he failed to hit Forth.