My Super Charming Boyfriend

Forth POV

 I saw a bruise on my face.

 Hah

 Phi Ice really hit me pretty hard when he found out what I did to Beam.  I'm not avoiding it because I deserve it. Yesterday I overdone Beam. I didn't want to hurt him but when the beam brought up about his experiences with women I couldn't control myself.  I really hurt him.

 I saw a beam running to the car.  He already looks better. He smiled broadly and walked cheerfully into the car.  He begged me so we could go out on a date today. At first I did not agree because he was still hurt but I could not say no to him.  What's more if he begs with his pleading eyes. I would even give my all to him if he begged me.

 "Ouch ..." Beam groaned when he was about to sit down.  He bit his lower lip and forced a smile at me "I'm fine. Don't worry," he said before I said anything.

 "Beam-"

 "I'm bored at home. Do you want me to stay home for two days? I want to watch that movie! Please na forth pleaaaasssse" he hugged my arm again, looked at me with sad eyes and pursed red lips.  How can I reject it.

 "Huh, alright ... but make sure that you will tell me if you are sick," I said.  Beam approaches and kisses me on the cheek. Although he then looked embarrassed and looked away from me.

 "Thanks na forth," he said, looking out the window.  I can see his ears turning red.

 Really cute

 "Erm ... then we will go," I said as I drove my car to the movie hall.  I asked for a beam wait for me at the restaurant while I was waiting for the ticket but he refused my request and said he would queue with me.  So we decided to go to the movies together.

 When we entered the movie hall, all eyes were on us.  More precisely they stared at the beam. Beam does look extra attractive today.  He exudes an aura of happiness in excess. His white skin glows, making the red tinge on his cheeks even tighter.  He was wearing a black long-sleeved sweater with a turtleneck, I knew he was trying to cover up the scars that I had left all over his body, a yellow jacket as a result and torn jeans.  He walked without realizing all the eyes on him. His appearance and ignorant attitude made him even more attractive. He looked at me and smiled then pulled my hand.

 "Over here," he said happily.  He really looks too happy. Some girls even screamed when they saw him smile at me.  

 "Hey Forth !!"  I heard Lam's voice and turned to a group of men in front of the ticket booth.  It is not difficult to recognize a collection of engineering children, their large bodies and hordes are very striking.  I smiled and walked towards them. This time I put my hand on Beam's shoulder. Mark him in front of the crowd. He is mine.  You can touch him and die.  

 "Hey, old man!"  I looked at him happy.  The woman behind Lam stared at me disgusted because I barged in the queue but when she saw the beam, she gasped and was blown away.

 "Sorry," Beam said to her because we both made the woman pressed.

 "N-nothing," said the woman, looking at the beam with a happy face.

 Tsk ....

 I glared at the woman.  She noticed my gaze and was surprised.  She looked away a second later.

 "Hey Forth. What happened to your face?" Lam and my friends looked at my face and were surprised.

 "Ah ... don't worry. This is Phi Ice's work," beam said, patting my cheek softly and smiling at them.  I can see how they look at the beam. Like a fan who looked at their idol. They even forgot about the wound on my cheek.