The Insecurity (The Gear Bracelet Is Not Enough)

"Where are you going to beam? Dating a girl?"  my mother looked at me from top to bottom. He is relaxing on the second floor.

 "Mae ... beam has an appointment with Forth," I said

 He looks unhappy

 "Are you still with him?"  She looked at me sharply.

 I'm laughing

 "Beam won't break up  that easily with forth anyway, mae herself said that she would give forth an opportunity"

 My mother refocused on her tv series.

 "Don't complain to mae if you face problems because of him," she said before I went down.  I just said "um ..." and went to the bar where I and forth were supposed to meet. I know Mae doesn't hate forth, she's just worried about the two of us.

 I looked for a seat that could accommodate forth and his friends.  This bar still looks quiet. I invited Phana and Kit but they were too busy with their boyfriends.  I sat alone and ordered a cold drink. But then two women approached me. I think, with all the publications done by engineering kids on social media, everyone knows that me and forth are going out without us having to show affection in public.  

 "Hey beam ..." a woman I didn't know sat next to my left and her hands began to explore my body.

 "Where have you been? I haven't seen you at a club lately?"  another woman hugged my right arm.

 I looked at them with annoyance.  I'm waiting forth here for dinner.  And the thing that I don't want to do the most is to make forth jealous.  What's more this cafe is an ordinary place for children to gather. I don't want someone taking pictures of me and these two women and creating misunderstandings.  I tried to brush aside the two hands that touched me.

 "Can you leave me alone," I begged.  Both of them looked at me confused.

 "Why?"  asked the woman on my right.

 "Because-"

 "He already has a boyfriend" a cold voice and I know very well to finish my sentence, making me swallow hard.  I turned my face to the left.

 Shit

 Forth and some of his technical friends stood looking annoyed at us.  If they were not my friends, I would have run away. They look scary.

 "Lam, you know I've never hit a woman," Forth said, glancing at lam who was standing right behind him.

 "Yup," replied lam.  I wonder what he wants forth to do but all his friends will clearly support him.  The two women next to me slowly distanced themselves from me.

 "Ow ... I didn't know that the rumors were true," said the woman to my left.  He looks scared.

 "Ha ... ha ... looks like you're not alone. In that case ..." the woman on my right stood up and that made her face Forth.  Forth held the woman's hand before leaving.

 "Even if he is alone, never try to approach him" Forth said to the woman in a cold and sharp voice.  I could see the woman was shocked and scared.  

 "Sorry," her voice shook like she was about to cry.

 "Forth," I said, trying to control his emotions.  Forth sighed and released the woman and sat next to me.  While his other friends sat in front of us and next to Forth.  

 "How long have you been here?"  I could see the slightest hint of anger in his eyes.  I smile.

 "Not too long. I just ordered a drink," I pointed to the cold beer bottle that hadn't even finished halfway.  He sighed.