Our Home

Forth POV

 "So you are moving tomorrow?"  Phi Ben looked at me as we walked towards the parking lot.  Phi Ben is the head of my division. It's been two months since I worked as an internal employee at this company.  They recruited me after I interned here.

 I nodded and smiled happily.

 "Need help?"  he asked.

 I shook my head

 "Calm down, I have a lot of muscular men I can hire for free," I said, winking.

 Phi Ben laughs

 "Say if you need anything," he said, patting my shoulder.

 "thanks phi" I said "come when I move phi, we will have dinner" I said

 "Really? That means I can finally meet your boyfriend" he looked happy.  

 I smiled "of course" I said when I finally reached my motorcycle.

 "Then ... see you tomorrow night," he said.  I nodded and climbed onto the motorbike and drove the motorbike to Sririraj Hospital.

 "Babe, are you done? Forth in front" send me to the beam.

 I waited in the parking lot while staring at the hospital lobby.  Beam might still be busy, he didn't read my message. I glanced at my watch, the shift should have been completed a few hours ago.  I chose to wait while listening to music.

 Not long after I saw some young doctors coming out of the lobby, they were seen talking and laughing with each other.  And between them there are beams, my beam that looks cool in the doctor's uniform. Until now I didn't understand how I could get a guy as cool as him.  Beam looked away and he smiled when he saw me. If anyone asks the happiest moment of my life, then I will answer this time, when I come home from work all day and see the beam smiling at me.

 Beam whispered to the kit.  Kit looked at me and waved. I did not move from the motorcycle and just waved back at him.  Beam waved to his friends and ran slowly towards me.

 "It has been a long time?"  he asked as he stood looking at me with his beautiful eyes.

 "No. Only a few songs," I said, "Didn't you read my message?"  I asked in surprise. He looks surprised.

 "Ah ... I forgot to charge my cellphone. Sorry" he clasped his hands together and bowed his head.

 I rubbed his head slowly "its okay" I said.  Then I gave him a helmet. He wears and sits behind me.  I like how he puts his arm around my waist and puts his chin on my shoulder.  He had given up telling me to stop riding the motorcycle.

 "Where are we going?"  he asked happily

 "What do you want to eat?"  I asked. He paused for a moment.

 "Steak," he said.  I smiled broadly because he didn't mention sushi and chose my favorite food.  

 "Ehm ... Steak," I said, patting his arm around my waist.  Then I start the engine and walk to our favorite restaurant.

 There is nothing special about our relationship.  Nothing changed after me and the beam passed. Mae Phloi got married a few months ago.  Uncle Sharp and Mae Phloi are so kind to let me stay with them until now. But I can't live with them forever.  I want to be independent.

 "Two tenderloin steaks, one ice coffee and one ice milk tea," Beam said of our order.  I can see how the servant blushed because the beam looked directly into his eyes. The waiter left after repeating our order.