Meet The Family

Beam POV 

 I woke up because something wet felt on my face.  I opened my eyes with a heavy heart and saw Pong licking my face.  And what surprised me was that three little boys looked at me while smiling mischievously.  More precisely three little nieces of Forth's niece.  

 "Uncle Beam !!!!!"  the three little devils jumped on Forth's bed.  I feel a migraine in my head fading. I began to think that living with my father was still better than this.  

 Tomorrow's Phi Mark's wedding party.  Last night I didn't sleep because I had to do my job.  And this afternoon I had to leave for Chiang Mai with Kit, Phana and Forth.  I am so tired. I glanced at the clock. I moaned softly because I had only slept for ten minutes.  I took a pillow and covered my face.

 "Uncle Beaaaaaammmmmm"  bass jumped on my body.  

 "Argh ... Bas !!"  I felt a terrible pain in my stomach but he laughed instead.  Make Pong bark happy. Likewise, two other little demons, Kim and Copter, who followed me on me.  

 "Uncle Beam ayooo maiiiin" the copter pleaded with his big eyes.  

 Suddenly I heard the door to Forth's room open and I stared in relief when Forth appeared.

 "Hey guys !!! What are you doing to Uncle Beam !!"  Forth pulled the bass, copter and kim down from the bed.  He looked at the three of them "Go play with Uncle Ice below" he ordered.  The three of them shook their heads.

 "We want to play with uncle beam ... na na ...." Kim began to whine.

 "No ... Uncle Beam is tired. You can play with Uncle Beam tonight" Forth dragged them one by one out of the room.  Do not care about their whining. Suddenly the room becomes quiet. I looked at Pong who was still standing next to my bed.  He licked my hand. I smiled and stroked his head.  

 "Good boy ... Where is your brother?"  I asked. Pong just wagged his tail.

 "They are being secured so as not to mess up. The three little devils released Pong. Tsk ... I have to bring Pong back to the cage," Forth said as he dragged Pong out of the room.  I breathe with relief when I'm finally alone. I closed my eyes again. The weather in Chiang Mai is getting a little cold. I feel the wind blowing from the balcony Forth. It didn't take long for me to fall back asleep.

 I woke up because I felt something soft touch my face.  I thought the three little devils managed to release Pong again but when I opened my eyes I saw Forth's stupid face.  

 "Hey Big Dog," I said, smiling at the handsome man in front of me.

 Forth laughed.  He lay with his hands on my chest and he put his chin on his hands.  His eyes looked at me softly making my heart beat fast.

 "Dinner is ready. Come on down," he said.  I got up and sat on the bed. Try to wake up.  Forth sat and looked at me. He stretched out his hand and justified the arrangement of my hair.  

 "You look tired. Are you alright?"  he asked worriedly, putting his palm on my forehead.

 "Um ... I just need sleep ..." I said, rubbing my eyes.  Forth looked at me worried. He brought his face close and kissed my lips gently.

 "Um ..." His soft kiss turned wild in just seconds and I was already lying back on the bed with Forth's body above me.  His kiss was enough to make me feel helpless. I held him back tightly, trying to resist the sensation Forth's lips gave.  When I felt that it seemed like I was going to skip dinner suddenly the door to Forth's room opened.  

 "Kyaaaa .... Maeeee ... Uncle Forth kissed Uncle Beam !!"  shouted three little devils that disappeared at the speed of light. 

 "Shit!"  Forth let go of our kiss and ran after his three nieces.  While I could only stare at the ceiling Forth's room and tried to return to normal breathing.  I take a pillow, cover my face with a pillow and scream.