Chapter XXV • The Teumessian Fox and Laelaps

Previously:

"I'm so gonna destroy you," Laelaps bragged while cracking his knuckles.

Natsu then stopped his complaining and glared at the boy. "Like hell you are!"

"Alright," I sighed as I stood between the 2 teams. "Ready?"

Each competitor nodded. "Fight!"

Now:

I stepped out of the barrier, not wanting to get caught up in the crossfire, standing next to Callista as she cheered for Laelaps and Tekira.

Laelaps and Tekira summoned their weapons into their hands just before launching themselves towards their opponent to attack.

Laelaps had 2 red glowing daggers, one in each hand. The hilt had the head of seemed to be a dragon with a horn as gold spiraled around the dark brownish-red hilt. The blade of the daggers were bright red as dark red veined through. The blade almost looked like magma.

Tekira had 1 katana in her right hand with a purple tassel on the end of the hilt

Tekira had 1 katana in her right hand with a purple tassel on the end of the hilt. The blade looked crystal while the hilt had dark blue as blue crystals were on each end of the hilt. Blue gems bedazzled the katana as the sword emit a faint glow.

As I watched the 4 of them battle, Laxus came up to me and stood next to me, watching the battle with me

"So, Heartfilia, what's with all this myth stuff?" Laxus asked me, his eyes glued on the 2 people who made up the constellation.

"Well, Dreyar, most constellations have at least one myth," I explained as Laelaps and Tekira fought side by side. They perfectly balanced each other out, knowing each other's moves and adding onto it to make it even more powerful. It was like they shared the same mind and soul.

"Tell me about their myth?" Laxus told me, though it came out as more of a question. I simply nodded as I tried thinking back to what Capricorn taught me about each constellation myth.