Chapter XLVII • The 4th Opponent

Please read the announcements at the end of the chapter! It's quite a lot, but please read it. There's 2 announcements, a poll, and a shoutout kind of thing, so please read it. Please and thank you! ☺️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

Before Mavra could react, I karate chop his neck. I hit the exact nerve I needed to hit in order to knock him out.

"Should have stopped on the first warning," I chuckled. Mavra was replaced by Kiran as he was teleported back to the Meraki Parastin balcony.

Now:

• 3RD PERSON POV •

Kiran Mavra was defeated by Lucy Heartfilia, quite brutally. He was knocked out in the infirmary wit a cut arm and a broken leg, but if he had continued fighting, his leg would've become severely injured.

Bacchus Groh of Quatro Cerberus and Remo Ekon of Meraki Parastin had finished their battle with Remo being victorious. Remo had won in the end by trapping Bacchus in an earth magic trap then attacking him until he was defeated.

The Splitforce team, much to the dismay of others, were on a roll. Kairius had used dirty tactics like drowning them until they get defeated and teleport back to their balcony. Zero wasn't much better, but at least he fought somewhat fairly. Zero would rely on brute strength and the power of his magic to take his opponents out, not thinking much about tactics.

In the end, Splitforce had defeated Araña Webb of Mermaid Heel, Semmes of Quatro Cerberus, and Jenny Realight of Blue Pegasus. They had already defeated 3 wizards in a span of minutes.

Lamia Scale had yet to defeat anyone yet, but maybe that'll change. Sherria Blendy eventually ran into Orga Nanagear of Sabertooth. In terms of experience, Orga was the obvious choice with him being several years older, but Sherria's a tough opponent and could make up for it in spirit.

As for Sabertooth, Rogue was caught in a battle between Rocker of Quatro Cerberus and Malcolm Seth of Splitforce. Of course, Malcolm had his wolf companion. Upon meeting, Malcolm had instantly defeated Rocker, earning Splitforce another point.

The rest of the Fairy Tail team had finally started to move to their locations First Master Mavis had told them to move to.

Natsu trailed off the dirt path that was laid out in the forest, just like Mavis had told him to do in order to reach the best results.

Erza had walked east, using the compass she had brought with her. She continued until she reached a river. She then followed the river, moving in the opposite direction of the water flow.

Gray had slid down a small hill he was teleported on. Once he reached the bottom, he turned left. First Master Mavis just told him to keep moving forward until he reaches a cave in an overhanging cliff.

Gajeel was told to move to the left of where he was teleported to. He weaved around trees in the order First Master had told him. Left, left, right, left, right, straight, right. Though it may have seemed weird, and seemingly useless, this was the specific pattern he was told to follow until he reaches a small forest clearing.

Laxus was just told to move forward constantly until he meets an opponent. First Master told him to strike down lightning on every 1 out 5 trees. This is to send Laxus' location to his opponents. Though it might not have seemed like the best idea, it was what Mavis said, and no one is willing to go against her.