Chapter XXVIII • Day 4

Previously:

"I'm glad I'm back with you guys," I whispered, but loud enough for everyone to hear me.

"We're glad you're back too."

Now:

• Time Skip ~ 10 am •

"Welcome everyone to Day 4 of this year's Grand Magic Games!" Chapati exclaimed as the crowd roared with cheers and excitement.

Right now, I was on the team Fairy Tail balcony with Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Gajeel, and Erza as Happy and Callista sat on the stone railing just to watch.

Team Splitforce's balcony was all the way across the Domus Flau, their injuries from yesterday still visible yet bandaged. They glared at me with intense hatred as I ignored them like their existence was irrelevant, which it was.

"Yesterday we witnessed the true power of Lucy Heartfilia, who has now rejoined her old guild, Fairy Tail!" Chapati added, the audience still surprised at the show I had put on yesterday, more impressed with the so-called 'dragon' I summoned.

"Maky (This is Yajima's nickname for Makarov if you don't remember) told me that Ms. Heartfilia is now team Fairy Tail's reserve," Yajima informed as the other guild team grabbed their heads in frustration and nervousness, still not over how I said I'd be the reserve for team Fairy Tail last night. "The other guilds are in for quite a treat."

"That's for sure! Lucy's power has since increased immensely since the last time we saw her," Chapati agreed as he turned to the guest host. "Today, we're joined by council member and #1 wizard saint Draculos Hyberion!"

"Hello. It's a pleasure to be here," Draculos said calmly into the microphone.

"Now, let's take a look at the leaderboard!" Chapati exclaimed as a large lacrima screen appeared in the middle of the arena.

[ X796 Grand Magic Games ]

[ 1st ] Splitforce - 37 pts

[ 2nd ] Fairy Tail - 35 pts

[ 2nd ] Sabertooth - 35 pts

[ 3rd ] Meraki Parastin - 29 pts

[ 4th ] Lamia Scale - 28 pts

[ 5th ] Mermaid Heel - 25 pts

[ 6th ] Blue Pegasus - 14 pts

[ 7th ] Quatro Cerberus - 9 pts

"Fairy Tail and Sabertooth are currently tied for second place, close behind Splitforce!" Chapati pointed out. "With Fairy Tail's new addition, I'm sure that will soon change!"

"I'm sure Her Maj- Lucy will turn the tables when she gets on the field," Draculos assured as he nodded his head. Since he's "Her power is unmatched that we've been thinking about making her a wizard saint."

The crowd cheered with excitement as team Fairy Tail congratulated me for being considered powerful enough to be a wizard saint.

"That's amazing!" Chapati cheered as the lacrima-screen disappeared. "Now let's get to Day 4's event. It's a little different than the other events since there's no fighting in this event. It's called Dual Tones! Will each guild send down their contestants for this event?"