16. 𝒎𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒈𝒊

A/N:

I'm literally so stupid. I looked it up and Hyogo to Miyagi is like 11 hours away from each other by driving and this training camp is for like........ 3 days. Realistically, not worth it and wouldn't happen. 😬 I should've thought this through before publishing it... 😓 So embarrassed hehe but please bare with me. Let's just say that it's possible because we know we want Inarizaki to meet these Miyagi babies, okay? 🤭
Spoiler alert? I think NOT because we all know who we're gonna meet....
COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH
*Oikawa sneezes*
"DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE THE CORONA VIRUS, TRASHIKAWA!"

😐

So... carrying on wif this chapter.....

"Shhh! You're too loud, Osamu!"

"What do you mean? You were the one literally making the weirdest laugh."

"Shh! She's moving." You scrunch your face when you hear voices. You are about to move your head up when you feel something on top of your head. You groan and open your eyes to see Suna, Kaze, Mira, and Osamu in front of you with their phones out.

"What are you guys doing?" You ask and rub your eyes as they all snicker. You turn to look to your right and see a body next to you that's really close. Then it hits you. You immediately lift your head up which makes Atsumu's head fly to the left, hitting the window.

"OW! What the heck?" Atsumu cries loudly causing the four who were looking at you laughing loudly.

"Oh, sorry Atsumu. I didn't realize that would happen," You plainly apologize as he rubs his head.

"What the heck? You don't even sound sorry. What was that for?"

"I'm so happy I got this all on camera!" Suna smirks and immediately shows the blondie who blushes.

"D-delete that!"

"Never!"

You just sigh at the two who are arguing and look at your phone that reads 10:30am.

"What time did you all wake up?" You ask them.

"9am. Y'all slept late, huh?" Kaze smirks at you which you turn you gaze to something else.

"We were just playing some games."

Suddenly the bus stops and is parked.

"Okay guys! We have just arrived," Coach says as everyone cheers.

"Let's go buy some brunch to eat then we'll head to the little house we rented."

"Okay!" Everyone sings.

-

12:00pm

"Okay, we both need to rest a bit still because of the drive, so you guys can explore the town and make sure you run for an hour of your free time! At least 3 people in a group please so you guys don't get lost. Meet back here in the gym at 3pm!" Your coach says as everyone nods.

"I'm not sure where to go; Never been to Miyagi," Osamu says.

In your group, there is you, Atsumu, Osamu, Suna, Mira, and Ginjima.

"I have a place we can run to and use to run as well," You suggest as they all just shrug and nod.

"Are we going to take this 'running' seriously?" Suna asks.

You give him a look, "If you want to become a professional volleyball player and if you want to get better, you need to train."

"But I don't want to become a professional player," He sighs.