32. 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒑

"Go home, Atsumu; we're going to see each other tomorrow morning," you groan and try to push Atsumu away from you. Hugging you as tightly as he could, he stays in place.

"Can't I just stay here a little longer?" he whines as you sigh and play with his hair. It's been a day since you both confessed to each other and Atsumu was like a koala bear while you were his tree. Relationship status? Not labeled, but Atsumu didn't know if you wanted to be in a relationship with him. Yes, he knew you liked him, but neither of you brought up the idea of a real relationship. "What did you and Kita-san talk about the other night at dinner?" he asks as he lays his head on your shoulder. You both were sitting on your couch hanging out for a while after dinner.

"I told him and Granny about Rina and gave them a key to my house in case of an emergency. They were pretty sad about it but I also thanked them a lot for all of the things they've done for us. They treated us like a real family." You smile as you think about the Kita family. Atsumu pouts a bit at how close you and Kita lived next to each other and how you even considered him family. However, he was thankful that if he wasn't there for you, at least Kita would be. "It's getting late, Atsumu. I'll meet you at the train station tomorrow at 5am," you say when you look at the time. Groaning, Atsumu finally agrees.

"I'll just come pick you up at 4:40am," Atsumu suggests as you nod. As you walk him out, he gives you a bear hug. "Can I have an extra key to--"

"Goodnight, Atsumu!" you interrupt him as he pouts.

"Fine! Goodnight, F/n-chan." Atsumu combs your hair and kisses you on the forehead. Butterflies flutter in your stomach. You were not used to all of this skinship still. Once he's gone, you wash up then decide to call Rina like usual. Once you are finished calling Rina, as you're scrolling through your phone, you pass by Oikawa's name and stop. Frowning because you knew he had lost against Karasuno--specifically, Kageyama, you decide to call to check up on him.

"F/n-chan?" Oikawa answers as you smile.

"I'm sorry for calling so late; I just wanted to check up on you though," you say as you're laying in bed.

"No worries, F/n-chan! I don't care what time of day; as long as I get to hear your voice!" Cringing at his words, you just chuckle.

"Well, how have you been doing?" you seriously ask. Although Oikawa understands what you mean, he continues to be his happy self.

"If you're talking about the semi finals, I'm over it. Iwa-chan and I have moved on with our lives and are now thinking about the future," he explains as excitement hits your body.

"Really? What do you guys plan to do?"

"Iwa-chan wants to go to college and continue playing volleyball; as for me..." Oikawa takes a breath. "My future really depends on this Tokyo meeting I'm going to have in two days." Your eyes widen.

"You're going to visit Tokyo?"

"Yeah, I'm meeting this guy who is a scout for a team in Argentina! How amazing is that?! I mean, I've gotten a whole bunch of other scouts who spoke to me, but this one seems like the most interesting one!" he excitedly explains as you smile.

"That's amazing, Tooru... I really hope things go well," you genuinely say as Oikawa suddenly feels his heart become heavy at the thought of being in a whole different continent away from you. "Hey, I was invited to the All Japan training camp thing my dad always helps with. So, I'm going to be in Tokyo when you're there too. Will you be able to meet up?" Happiness fills his heart again at the idea of seeing you.

"Of course, F/n-chan! Not surprised you got in!"

"It's whatever." You shrug. After talking a little bit more with Oikawa, you say your goodnights then sleep to get ready for the trip tomorrow with Atsumu.