Prolouge

Mikey's P.O.V

"Mikey, I need to talk to you!" I heard Allie shout my name. I stopped and waited for her to catch up with me.

"What about?" I asked

"I should have told you this a lot sooner, but I couldn't find it in me too. It's gonna hurt you in so many ways that I won't be able to deal with." She said, I raised an eyebrow at her.

What could it possibly be?

She took a deep breath and continued.

"Mum decided that its best for me to live with my grandparents in London." Allie said and she put her head down, facing the floor.

"We spend all day, everyday together. what am I supposed to do when your gone?" I asked her. My bestfriend of seven years, is moving out of the country, and I don't know what to think about it.

"Mikey, don't worry we will still talk everyday. I'll call you as soon as the plane lands. I promise." She assured.

"When do you leave?" I asked her.

"Next week, on Friday." She said, she only gave me a week to process this?

"How long have you known you were leaving?"

"I've known since my birthday party in August." She said, it's now March and she didn't tell me about it until now.

"Well I guess we just have to make the most of our final week together then don't we?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded her head.

We headed back to my house and played video games for a few hours, until she called her mom to see if she could spend the night here, like always.

I've gotta make the most of my last few days with her.

A/n - Sorry the video has pitched audio. it's the only one that would work on the website! I know it sucks but, it's the best I could do.

This story is somewhat based off of the song so, I need to link it. :)

First chapter will be up after New Years! Until then, enjoy any of my other fanfics that I have!

Love us heaps munchkins <3

~Allie xx