Chapter 17- Walz of The Ages

Aleksian's POV~

All I hear when I wake up is the ringing of my phone, making me groan.

"Aleksian. Pick up your phone it's been ringing for like ten minutes." a very tired Caroline says from next to me on her bed, trying to fall back asleep.

When I don't move to do so, she slaps me, hard. "Ow. Okay, okay." I say as I reach blindly for it. "What?" I ask in an angry tone as I answer it.

"Now is that any way to speak to your sister?"

The sound of Rebekah's voice makes me sigh. "So sorry dear sister. What do you want?" I say in a somewhat nicer tone.

"I suppose that'll have to do. The tailor is here but he won't come inside. Apparently, you compelled him not to unless you say he can come in. So get home from your flings house and let him in."

"Caroline's not a fling Rebekah-"

"Excuse me?" Caroline shoots up once she hears me say that, but I just wave her off as I get out of bed.

"I'll be there in five minutes." with that, I hang up. "Sorry love. Apparently, my family can't survive less than eight hours without me. I have to go help them. I'll text you later." I tell Caroline and she just nods tiredly and falls back in bed, going back to sleep for a little while.

🥀

After letting in the tailor, I go to my room to shower, and then I find my brother in there waiting for me once I walk back out in a towel.

"What do you want Klaus." I say as I walk to my closet to change whilst he stands where he is. "I want to make amends. What can I do?" he asks as I walk out.

"I don't know Niklaus. How about not putting anyone else in coffins or trying to murder the one person I told you not to? Oh, wait... You already did that." I say sarcastically as I walk out of my room and to the kitchen to retrieve a blood bag.

"Aleksian, why drink from a blood bag when you can have it fresh from the vein?" Kol asks as I do my routine of putting the blood into a glass.

"Because Kol, I happen to like it here. Draining people of all their blood raises questions and suspicion, drinking from a blood bag does not. But then again you never did care, did you? Suppose that's why you've been in your box for over a century don't you think so?" I say and look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You know, you are exactly like Niklaus-" He starts but I interrupt him, "Yes, and that why he always daggered you lot when I wasn't around wasn't it? No, he did it because he knew if he did when I was around I wouldn't have let him... Is that all you wish to say Kol? I think your time with the tailor is now."

After a little while, I walk into the living room where my siblings are and see Kol and Nik at each other's throats.

"Break my shit, I break your necks. Do your sibling fistfights outside or move to your own mansion." I tell them but then mother dearest speaks.

"Enough! Niklaus, Aleksian, come." and while Niklaus does as told, I don't.

"Pass. I don't really have anything to say to either of you. I'll stay with Rebekah. I happen to actually like her." I say as I take a seat next to my sister. "That's a nice color on you." I tell her whilst looking at her nails.