Kabanata 33

DISCLAIMER : This chapter is not Sayena's POV, please bear with me as Racene Vhentice's point of view :)

_______________________________________

I never thought of having schoolmates to dine with us. I feel so uncomforatble that I wanna go home already.

Tumikhim si Ate Yna, "Mawalang galang lang po.... Kanina ko pa po kasi napapansin na may hawig po talaga ang anak niyo doon sa professor namin." She said that while looking at me.

"Sino do'n?" Singit ni Kuya Dustin.

I look at Ate Yna whose about to name drop, "Si Sir ano—"

I immediately act like I was getting out if breathe, which is partly true, ayokong malaman nila Dad ang tungkol sa nangyayari sa school.

"Ma! Dad! Pahingi po ng tubig!" I acted so good that I annoyed my mom for what I've act. It doesn't matter anymore, I don't want to mess this up lalo na maraming beses na silang nagpupunta sa school dahil kay Uno.

It was started the day when I met Shara, she's my new friend and I just transferred from Paris making her interested in me. I had many circles of friends but they're bunch of social climbers so I left them and choose Shara who's true to me.

"I'm Shara, I studied here for years." She said offering her hand. I am seating on my chair when she approached me. Her Gucci Crossover bag shines whenever she's making a move.

Tamad kong inabot ang kamay niya and I let a bit smile, "I'm Racene Vhentice, just call me Nice." I said, trying not to be rude.

She run back to her chair when a men in white dress shirt and so corporate teacher came in. The class went silent that all we can hear is the aircon.

He look so young and fresh, but I can see some oldy aura on him. He's kinda look like dad, medyo old but looking young.

"Wala pa kayong teacher?" He said while putting his things on the table.

I rolled my eyes. Isn't it too obvious?

"I am Mr. Rax Severo, I am not a teacher nor professor—"

"Then why are you here?"

We all look to the brat girl looking bitch who wears high heels, a feeling superior 4th year highschool student. If I knew that her Prada Kitten Heel is fake.

Mr. Severo look at her sarcasticly, like he's about to laugh on what that bitch said. He smirked, "I am a pilot, young lady." He said that making the bitch left in 'o'.

He just said that he's a pilot and he's a goddamn rich and old so he should be respected. Witty.

He roamed his eyes all on us when he stopped on me. I immediately seat properly and look at him straight.

"Introduce yourselves...." he looked away, "Start with you, young chicken." He said that returning his look on me.

Young— y-young what?!

This old hag is a freaking— ugh! I rolled my eyes and I stood up, I saw how my male classmates drool over my beauty. Well, my mom is a natural filipina beauty and my Dad is one of the young billionares. That's the tea.

I put my hands on my back, intertwining it as I charmly smile to everyone, "Good morning. I am Racene Vhentice Del Arija, 15, just transferred here along with my siblings and migrated here with my family. Just call me Nice." I said.

I am about to sit down when Mr. Severo lifted a stop hand. "How are you related to Mr. Vernon Del Arija of DAGC?"

"Oh! He's the all time young billionaire, right?" Shara raised her hand as respect as she said that.