Kabanata 31

The next day ay pumasok na uli si Vernon sa trabaho, greatfully that RFCo. gave us time to spend with our families since christmas break came in.

I was left in the house with the kids and I decided to take Nice to the mall. I wear a white tank top paired with denim jacket and mom's jeans, and I paired it with black scarpin sandals and fendi karligraphy shoulder bag. I also put a light make up.

My heels made a loud sounds while I go down to the stairs, Uno and Niki are lying on a banig while Nice is comfortably waiting for me in the sofa while using her phone.

Nandoon din si Manang na may hinandang meryenda for the kids while watching a new series.

Lumabas na ako at sinenyasan si Nice, gladly Niki didn't noticed us leave and Uno keeps entertaining his little sister para hindi kami makitang umalis.

I immediately use the keys of our BMW to open the car at hindi ang alarm para hindi marinig ni Niki, it's hard to bring her in huge malls lalo na medyo galain ang paa.

Binuksan ni Nice ang gate kaya minaniobra kona iyon and I patiently waited for her to close it. She's wearing a simple jeans, white shirt and espadrilles shoes.

"Ma, saang mall tayo?" She asked while looking at herself in the sun visor.

I didn't answer back to focus on driving, we go to mall of asia to have variety of clothing choices. We have to shopping spree today for her ranking ceremony tommorow and for our upcoming reunion.

The mall was quite far from home and the traffic made us wait so long, sumakit na nga ang pwet ko sa sasakyan. Gladly, we arrived safely and the car didn't had any scratch because of the traffic.

Sa southwing of moa ako nagpark para department store agad. Pinatay ko ang makina at bumaba, same as Nice, I held her hand at nilock ang BMW. Buti at may vacant sa mismong first lane ng parking lot kaya hindi kami mahihirapan maghanap ng sasakyan mamaya.

Hindi na kami nagpaligoy-ligoy at nagsipasok sa mga stalls, minsan ay wala kaming magustuhan at wala sa taste at theme na susuotin ko. Pumasok kami sa American Eagle store, paglabas namin ay dalawang paper bag na ang dala ko.

I bought Tackma Tech long sleeve shirt, 3 graphic tees, and 2 fleece jogger shorts for Vernon.

Siya palang ang nabibilhan ko at kulang pa iyon ng pants and I decided to buy him a 2 trousers in Mossimo.

We took an ice cream break at muli kaming naggala hanggang sa makarating kami sa Guess. Doon na kami nakapamili ng damit pareho ng anak ko.

Nagmana ata saakin si Nice, we didn't talk so much while we shop, we just looked around and get what we wanted. Alam kong magagalit si Vernon for this, baka masanay ang mga bata sa pagshoshopping spree at maspoil, hindi dahil baka maubos ang pera. Money is not an issue for him.

I paid all of our expenses using Vernon's card and my card, hinati ko iyon para hindi masyadong malaki ang charges sakanya.

We ate dinner after that in KFC. Iyon ang ginusto ni Nice and she craved again for it kaya wala akong magawa kundi ang magadjust kahit gusto ko ng pasta ay napakanin ako.

We're on the middle of eating when she talked, "I think dad will be angry, Ma. We spent so much today."

I just shrugged, "Bumili naman ako ng para sakanya. Pampalubag loob." I said. We both laughed because of that.

Maya-maya ay biglang nagring ang phone niya. She took it out from her clutch bag.

"It's Shara," she said while showing her phone, I just nod to give her permission to answer it. "Hey, what's going on?" She said while eating.

Sakto tapos narin ako kumain ay nilabas ko saaking fendi ang receipts. We have 6 receipts in total, 4 for clothes and 2 for foods.

"Ah... yeah, we're actually here in mall of asia, namili na kami ng damit for tommorow and for my parents' reunion...." I overheard in their conversation.

I took out the receipt in guess, nakita ko ang listahan ng damit ni Nice sa unahan. It's quite many but I see how her eyes glim in the moment when I paid all of her wants.

Telena Puff-Sleeve Crop Top
Super High-Rise 80's Mom's Jeans
Logo Cropped Hooded Sweatshirt
World Map Logo Graphic T-Shirt
Los Angeles Logo Graphic T-Shirt
Printed Pull-On Skinny Pants

Lahat iyon sakanya palang. Pumayag narin ako cause I noticed that her old clothes are too fit in her body, she's getting taller and bolder as the days goes by as well the 2 kids.

"Sure, Shara... bye..." she said. She looked at me with confused eyes, "Did you prepared a party again, Mama? Naalala ko po kasi si Dad, he's talking about for tommorow to his friends or business partners."

I confusely look at her too, I shrugged, "Maybe. I don't know sweetheart, maybe your dad did." Tugon ko naman.

Maybe Vernon prepared a small celebration or a grand for tommorow pero napaka-oa naman kung grande. It's just a ranking ceremony hindi naman graduation ng mga bata o birthday.

She continued eating as I look for the things that I've bought for myself. Marami rin pala iyon. Mostly are pangoffice and extras.

Eco Marzia Ruffled Cotton Top
Hanna Asymmetrical Dress
Evolette Bias-Cut Midi Skirt
Azell Ruffled Top
Bloom Pleplum Mini Skirt
Mesh Combo Long Sleeve Dress

Bumili rin ako ng tatlong relo para sa mga anak ko as a christmas gift. I bought Niki a Retro Pop Watch, it's a pure white wrist watch with guess logo inside, and 6 button like design on the outside for its number marks. Nice has Zena Watch, its a blue strapped watch with white and rosegold body. It has 'by 10' number marks and small 3 watches inside the watch that dictates day, year or what-so-ever. And lastly, Uno has Rigor Watch, it looks like a G-Shock watch because of its design but more heavier.

I'm looking in the receipts when Nice fastly tapped my arms, I look at her confused while she's wiping her lips but her eyes is in the entrance. Tumingin nalang din ako sa direksyon na tinitignan niya.

My eyes widened when I saw Unija standing in the entrance but when our eyes met, the smile that she shows for my daughter faded.

I felt a stranged feeling of unready. Hindi ako handa makausap siya.

"It's Tita Unija!" Nice said freely, not noticing how Unija's smile faded when she shift her look to me.

Siya ang unang nagiwas ng tingin at biglang lumabas ng fastfood chain. Nakahinga ako ng maluwag, I'm not ready to talk about her. It's just that, I'm not yet sure about her having affair with my husband, hindi ko iyon makakalimutan.

Biglang tumayo si Nice para habulin si Unija, I immediately held her hand to stop her. She look at me with observing look.

Parang ilaw na bumbilya ang nasa taas ng ulo niya para magkaroon ng ideya sa nangyayari.

Her eyes widened like she just answered a puzzle in her mind. Umupo siya at umiling bigla, "Is tita Unija the problem why you and Dad nearly broke-up?" She ask not looking to me and playing with the fork.

Bumuntong-hininga ako at sumagot, I cannot lie to my daughter, she found out the truth and there's no excuse for me to hide it anymore.

"Yes...... Yes she is..."

_________________________________

reminder : all items metioned above are not sponsored nor used for promotions, please don't do unecessary things that might trigger the owners or the brand.

:) wenkwonk.