Nightmare

I look around unable to move I see a woman tall and fair with long ash blonde hair and a slim white night gown, as I look at her trying to flee I scream"Watch out!"And she disappears.

The next thing I know I feel my self sweating with a slight chill I turn around to see a boy he holds my hand and starts running."Your not safe here!"as he screams"Who are you?!"I shout back as he looks at me he says."You know me."

I wake up sweating looking around as I stretch and catch a break the sun is already up, as I throw on my favorite dress and shoes. I put two hair clips in and finish getting ready as I walk into the hallway I knock on flora's door."Come in!" She says as i laugh I walk in and wish her a good morning she gives me a hug and smiles as I hug her back.

I make my way to miles room. My hand starts to knock as the door swings open."Oh hey (Y/n)" he says his voice is raspy he must be tired, I smile"Are you okay?"I ask"Yeah I'm fine." as he looks at the floor mumbling. I begin to walk out as he grabs my wrist he hugs me."You didn't say good morning silly"as he laughs I wish him a good morning to and walk downstairs waiting for them, They soon come downstairs and we begin to eat after that we head outside.

I hug miles as he looks at me with weird smiling face we play tag with flora before being called in. I see Mrs. Grose and a tall blonde woman talking like the one in my dream but her she was wearing red and had shorter hair. "Children, This is your new nanny Kate" Mrs.Grose said snapping at her name like a shark we look at each other and back at her as we say"Hello Kate"in harmony Flora then runs up to her as miles take me to his room and sits me down and he sits down next to me.

"This is bullshit! we lost ms. Jessel and quint we don't need another nanny!"As miles starts to get angry I try to calm him down."Miles just give her a chance-"as be cuts me off"No You don't understand just- Go!"As he shouts I get up breathing and walk out closing his door gently as I go into my room and start reading.