Despies love and anything

(Y/n)'s POV
Oh dear god I just punched him I look over to see miles and chuckle nervously as I start to run away the bell rings and the halls fill with black and white then yellow and the colors fade in as I hold my head."Jesus.."as I go to my locker I yell for miles but he's not here next to me, i then watch the crowd die down as everyone goes to lunch I suddenly get pushed against my locker by Danny."Do you know why I mess with you. Huh!" As he shouts."Because I'm an annoying pest..?"I stutter"No! It's because I-"as he was cut off by miles I hug him and we walk away. I wonder what he wanted to tell me hm..

Miles POV
We walk to lunch after I swooped her away from Danny what a bastard, as I smile at her I kiss her cheek and she blushed nervously laughing and putting her face in my sweater side how cute."I don want him anywhere near you got it?"as I look her dead in the eyes"I get it ok"as she rolls her eyes playfully I do the same.

Danny's POV
I look at them walk away as I clench my fist punching her locker.I'll get her my love will win her.As he now had the smile and figure of quint he had moved from miles to him and it was to late.

(Y/n)'s POV
As we walk into the lunch room I sit with a few girls as we start talking I see mile sit at a table alone sad I go to sit next to him as i'm stopped."Ew don't sit with him what a freak"I started to breathe heavily as the girls gossiped about him."He's not weird or a freak he's my best friend besides you plastic bitches!"as I flip them off and walk over to miles hugging him and his gentle frame tightly.

Miles POV
I sit alone since the boys don't sit with"Fags" I sigh and look at (Y/n) and her friends as I hear her yell the words rang in my ears as I smiled she sat next to me her small body hugging mine as her angelic eyes and face were looking at me she seemed so gentle and so..Perfect like a vintage painting. As i hear her talk every word is like music"want a cookie?"I ask as she nods I hand her one as she goes to town I start to smile but just slightly I've never been this happy until now with her as I go face to face with her I suddenly black out and I can hear is (Y/n)'s screams as she calls my name and it goes silent.

Danny's POV
I step into the lunch room, as I spot for them I finally found them close as I punch miles continuing to hurt him I push (Y/n) away aggressively as she tries to stop me until she bites me I scream in pain as she drags miles away and to the nurse him in her arms, I get up and run over as she backs up I spun her around and kiss her as she pushes me away."What the hell is wrong with you, Crazy ass bitch!" As she spits all kinds of deep dark words into my soul."I love you.."I say in a deep tone."Well I love Miles so screw off!"as I watch her walk away with him everyone in lunch room laughs as I storm out, I'll kill him!.