Why do you hate us?

Miles POV
As I sit behind (Y/n) I see Danny Cathan just the asshole I needed to see before I can take the seat next to (Y/n) he takes the seat as I growl at him he turns around and laughs."Aw is pretty boy mad"as he teases me (y/n) slightly shows her face I can see the fear and discomfort in her eyes I sigh and assure her it's going to be ok eye to eye as Danny scoffs and turns around."Weirdo's"as I see (Y/n) put her head down.

(Y/n)'s POV
I start to panic as miles looks at me Danny starts poking me in the face and hurting me with his pen as he sticks it into my arms from time to time, he also keeps asking me for the answers while he pulls on my hair to get my attention.He says that I'm supposed to be nice because if I do boys will actually like me I wanted to hit him but I just couldn't in front of the class, I start to cry bitting my lip as tears fall on my paper from time to time I wipe my eyes as the strands of hair I had to fix stick to my face while I let go off my lips I lick the blood away.

Miles POV
Danny sat their teasing me as my blood boiled he knows I care for her deeply and it pisses me off when she's hurt I hear the bitter words he spits into her upbeat soul and only I can do that I tap him on the shoulder."Leave her alone"I hiss"And if I don't?"he smirks and I breathe"I'll kick your ass outside of school"he starts laughing as (Y/n) turns around with a worried look Danny grabs her collar and aggressively turns her around as she yelps and start's crying she gets up and storms out crying I pull his shirt collar and glare at him before I can leave (Y/n) comes rushing in Punching him cold in the face.

She's breathing heavily her hair tied up and sticking to her face from the tears as she stands tall her eyes dark and strong. She really is a goddess however the teacher was ignored as (Y/n) got the rest of her stuff written down and left I smiled and felt my face heat up.