The end

(Y/n)'s POV
"the day we were let out of school I screamed with joy".Summer time!"as I rush to my new car"Let's blow this popsicle stand!"as I hop in boys clim in after with Danny in the drivers seat and we drive off I began singing to the songs forcing them to sing with me I throw down my shades and giggle we stop at Me and Miles apartment as we make our way up the doors I'm grabbed by the waist and picked up laughing"Miles put me down silly!" As he puts me down holding my hand Danny fake gags I punch his shoulder as I open the door finally home I flop on the couch and sigh in relief while The boys sit next to me on opposite sides I sit up.

Miles POV
"I wasn't ready to graduate but yet here we are".(Y/n) introduced us to her new car as we got in she begins singing"Sing along!"she screams forcefully as we sing a bit scared, Finally we're home me and Danny jump up and sit on the couch where she had been life is good I thought as I hold her hand."I love you"and I know I say it a lot but it's true she makes me happy and that's all that matters."I love you to Miles".

🌊*few moths later*🌊

Miles POV
After being so close with her I finally took up the courage to ask her to be My love forever, I look around trying to find (y/n) I finally found her watering the plants"Hey u-um (Y/n) will you-" And before I could Finnish my sentence she screams"Yes!"and kisses me as I hold her I guess she already knew.

(Y/n)'s POV
After being with Miles for so long I felt like he would never ask me to be his wife until today, Finally waking up I don't see him and sigh I go get my spray bottle and water the plants a few minutes later I see him and smile."Hey u-um (Y/n) will you-"and with that I cut him off with a Yes and a kiss I knew it he did love me! I scream with joy finally we both get a happy end.