Untill we meet agin..

(You guys are 17 in the story so skip to like 2 years you guys are 19)(also 18 to 18 year old apps are in college so-)
(Y/n)'s POV
Me and miles have been dating for a while and school has gotten easier Mrs. Grose sadly died but now we lived with Kate far away from Jessel and quint for a while and Danny got sent to therapy but he's our friend now . I asked Miles to dances and we got into fights but at the end of the day we made up it's now 2 years later and we live together in a dorm decorated just like their parents but less dark.
*Skip*
I wake up from my dream to see miles in a hoodie sleep as his hair is all over the place I ruffle it as my hand hangs over my top bunk, I laugh getting up and ready for the day I Finish buttoning my shirt and wait for him as I make breakfast and sit it down he suddenly comes out fully dressed as he sits down I hug him from behind as he laughs."Morning babe I love you"he says as I smile this is a happily ever after.

Miles POV
I finally got to live my life with (Y/n) as I hear her laugh it lights me up and I smile I get up right after her and come out as I see her god she's beautiful as I sit here she hugs me"I love you babe"as she smiles at me as I began to eat I start to shake but she doesn't feel it I don't want him here! Not now as I began crying she holds my hand"It was never the end"we both say as we hug tightly"the story's only begun" i whisper to her as we shut our eyes..

{[}To be continued...{[}