The story begins

Miles POV
We begin walking out the door as I look at her she tightly clutches the strap of her bag as I bite my lip I open the door as she takes one step out and breathes I walk out afte her peeking her cheek and handing her a note."Don't open it until lunch, love you I'm gonna be late"as I rush off leaving her alone I wave running backwards.

(Y/n)'s POV
My heart feels like it's about to bust as I step out the door the day begins I'm worried for him I swear, I let go of my strap as my finger tips are a bit red I walk down the hallway and turn to my locker as I grab my books I bump into Danny."Oh hey there!"as he smiles I wave back sighing"Is it miles do I need to-"as he goes into protective brother mode"No"as I walk away brushing my hair out of my face I start panicking.

Miles POV
"(Y/n)?" As I look up at her panicking face"Hey!"as I tap her shoulder"I'm fine"as she holds her face up with her hand she looks tired and skinner then usual"are you getting enough sleep are you eating enough??" as she looks over at me I see her dark circles she just turns away I fiddle with my hands what do I do, how do I cheer her up?

I chew on my pencil and start thinking as I wrote down some ideas I see her shaking a bit as the bell rings I stand outside the door waiting she walks out as I grab her arm"Hey are you ok"she just nods as she shakes I hand her my hoodie as she puts it on I embrace her as she lays her head on my chest. I inspect her hands their small as usual she suddenly looks up at me playing with my curls."let's get to lunch ok?"as she nods.