You love me but you don't care

Miles POV
I wake up in the nurses office wincing at my face as I slowly touch it I see (Y/n) besides me hugging me peacefully I replace myself with a pillow and get dressed in the bathroom as I come out she's still awake I gentley place her over my shoulder as I get our stuff I put her down for a second only for Danny to rush in with a pocket knife with his knees apart as he's on top of me knife in hand I realize his look and laugh."Leave Us alone!"as i struggle to get rid of his weapon."Now that wouldn't be fun would it?"as Danny smirked I knew what I had to do."Take me then"and within and instant I became possessed once agin pale and dark as I get up I look at him and scoff in a harsh tone I walk over to (Y/n) and and pick her up and start walking home.

Danny's POV
I run in with my knife as I see him I tackle him and feel a click this isn't me but before I can stop I pass out only Awakening to see Miles and (Y/n) gone, What a bunch of creeps as I walk away my head spins with visions and dark swirls.

(Y/n)'s POV
I wake up only to be thrown on the ground rubbing my head as Miles looks me up and down I feel the cold air around him and the dark tension..No not quint as I start to cry he just laughs and walks away as I chase after him he disappears I then start to choke as I cry black liquid with flowers falling from my mouth as my tears stain my shirt I finally cough up a few flowers and crawl back going into a ball against the wall."I want Miles back!"as I scream, I feel a hand upon me and start fighting only to see miles."I want my Miles back now!"I start to riot as he laughs"It is me silly"he says"Then what's a name he always calls me?"I quiz"Teddy jeez"my eyes swell up it isn't him he's right but that's not my miles i run away feeling my sweater pulled by him and ghost as I fall into a corner screaming and crying."I love you!" I shout"And I used to love you oh well".

_______________________________________________________________
"I FUCKING HATE YOU"And with that he snapped he started to laugh pulling at his hair as black tears stained his face as he fell to his knees cupping her face tight pulling her hair as she screamed kicking him in the stomach he grabbed her leg and she kicked him agin as she scrambled to her room he sat there losing it as (Y/n)'s door slammed and never opened.
-----------------------------------------------